food

Ramesh, one can survive without food for years. Just water and air. It is very well documented. There is one lady that has gone without food for over 50 years now! Google it.

Food is a gross form of the Etheric field/energy. Our bodies can be trained to just absorb energy through our various energy centers (Chakrams).

But many folks are not aware of this and are not advanced enough to notice this. So we need food. Even the heavier foods like meat in order to calm down the kundalini energy. Else if it is allowed to rage through our sushumna it may burn out the chakras or chakrams.

js

millionaires.jpg

Be pleased to read my blog, it's fun, interesting, wide-ranging and so on: http://www.9planetreviews.com/blog.shtml and also see my Best Opps site: micronuts.com where you can get FREE Advertising, all over the place! AND... PAC for ALL has launched! Run by PAC and PAC Rev Share folks Kazzy and EL. See more info.

pacrevenueshare.jpg

Yes, me too. We are all conditioned to eat, eat, eat.

It's part of the physical apparatus. We have a stomach, and a colon. All needed for the digestion of gross foodstuffs. But... some can live without it. They are called breatharians. Look it up. Fascinating!

I myself have no need to breathe my food from the ether. Food is tasty, satisfying and good. As long as we take in enough fiber, we're good.

Am just saying... if a crisis ever occurs then just know that you only need water to survive.

And if you don't have water? Drink your own urine. Google that as well. It's very medicinal. And yes, I've tried it myself. Helps to hold your nose closed while you do it. :lol:

js

millionaires.jpg

Be pleased to read my blog, it's fun, interesting, wide-ranging and so on: http://www.9planetreviews.com/blog.shtml and also see my Best Opps site: micronuts.com where you can get FREE Advertising, all over the place! AND... PAC for ALL has launched! Run by PAC and PAC Rev Share folks Kazzy and EL. See more info.

pacrevenueshare.jpg

Awwwwe! Why not?

Just hold your nose closed, and drink it! It works!

Or add to some juice.

Works just as well.

I did it, my x-intimate partner did it My cat refused.

js

millionaires.jpg

pacrevenueshare.jpg

actaully a few years ago i did some research on that very thing...

from what i found, it is supposed to be benificial...

but i will pass as i love the taste of water...

also in a book i just read..by wilber smith..birds of prey...

they always urinated on an injury to keep it from getting infected...it worked...

Also good for jellyfish bites.

Kills bacteria. that's why it works. Plus contains viamins, minerals, and such, which the body could not utilize at that time.

I used to have a whole section on it on my nutrition site (which is no longer up).

Am just saying remember this little detail, in case you are trapped somewhere without access to water. or clean water.

js

millionaires.jpg

pacrevenueshare.jpg

Also good for jellyfish bites.

Kills bacteria. that's why it works. Plus contains viamins, minerals, and such, which the body could not utilize at that time.

I used to have a whole section on it on my nutrition site (which is no longer up).

Am just saying remember this little detail, in case you are trapped somewhere without access to water. or clean water.

js

your right john...

it can help pronge youre life...

thank you for that john....

• 1 month later...
To me food is fuel for the body. Without food, it can not perform well. I wish they could make food pills though. It would be so convenient to just a pop a pill for a snack or lunch. Saves time from cooking too.

I love the smell of a good meal... If they can put the smell in the pill too I'll take it :Singer:

Ramesh, one can survive without food for years. Just water and air. It is very well documented. There is one lady that has gone without food for over 50 years now! Google it.

Food is a gross form of the Etheric field/energy. Our bodies can be trained to just absorb energy through our various energy centers (Chakrams).

But many folks are not aware of this and are not advanced enough to notice this. So we need food. Even the heavier foods like meat in order to calm down the kundalini energy. Else if it is allowed to rage through our sushumna it may burn out the chakras or chakrams.

js

come on, i can't believe that :) it's physically impossible unless you're a plant and you make photosynthesis :Doctor:

• 1 month later...