"PLAY SAFE" - explanation...

Would like to talk a little on the "PLAY SAFE" Phrase:

Know that the internet is a chancy place to spend your money, no matter who you are or where you are...

The GAMES are the MOST risky...

Only spend what you can afford to lose, as that is what will happen too many times...

"PLAY SAFE"

Get your initial investment/upgrade back as soon as possible and

spend your PROFITS ONLY...

One helpful way of hedging against a loss, is to CHECK IT OUT FIRST...

* In MONITORS: see what the Monitors are saying about the program you are interested in trying...

CIF Blog and there are other goods ones...

* In FORUMS: check out what others who are IN THE PROGRAM, are saying...

* If you have access to a Researcher, use him/her and get a pretty accurate idea on what the chances of the program are...

CIF has a Researcher and I'm sure others do too...

js of 9PlanetsReview section in CIF...

That's one of the tools Monitors use to keep a quite accurate listing of Paying versus Not Paying or Slow Paying sites...

Just a few ideas to reinforce what you already know or to enlighten, for the newbies...

New members, knowledgeable players, are the future of our games... I truly believe this...

...and it's up to the 'Old Timers' to help them learn a constructive,

helpful and courteous way to handle different and/or difficult situations...

Hopefully one of you that is good with the words and knows how to use them can help out with a section of

*Learning, how to post without rancor ...

and

*Learning how to post encouragingly ... {something on that order}

*knowing what to do,

how to say the helpful words and not say the harmful words,

*why it's important to POST,

*when to inspire with hope and not cheering...

...and ofcourse much more...enough from me for now

If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito...

skylady ;)

Hey Skylady,

Thanks for brings this up, this is a very good subject that all newbies and even veterans to this industry should always refresh on. It is easy to let a success of an investment to go to your heard and make you want to "bet a little more" on a certain program, and that is where losses begin to happen. I have also seen many new people in my short time here, loose so much in one program or put to much trust in one persons word. Despite all your best efforts to avoid losses, in this industry, sooner or later the bulls you are running with like the rest of us are, will run faster than you can, and you will fall occasionally, believe me everyone, everyone will loose at one point or another. The main thing is whether you give in to a lose, or even worse, repeat the mistake.

Some of us of course like to roll the dice a bit longer, including me, and it does have its obvious pitfalls, but depending on your math skills, contacts, and a little bit of luck, you can reap big rewards by betting a little more. But again, a newbie should never start out doing that, since it can easily wipe out your money quickly. It also depends on your "risk tolerance" is, and what your goals and priorities are in life.

-Darcy Cardinal

Thank you Darcy, members, all members need this type of info., to keep themselves in perspective...

Your words are abundantly needed by all of us...

;)

Yup we sure do, thank you Yippee :D

Edited by skylady

• 2 weeks later...

Well that is some good advice , it is hard to tell good from bad sometimes . It seems when you do find a good one somthing happens ddos attack cheaters etc. I agree that there are some good ones but the surf sites like the weather can change quickely .

Surf on 2009 is going to be a great year for diversification .

God bless each of you and Happy holidays

Thank you jslingsby :D

We do our best here at CIF to give you, our members,

as much solid and helpful information as we possibly can...

" Surf on 2009 is going to be a great year for diversification"

I agree, it's time for a change and I too believe it's coming...

Thanks again,

skylady ;)

Edited by skylady

• 1 month later...

Ok, this is a good topic and thanks for starting it Sally.

As you may know, I've been in this industry 5 or so years now, researching, playing, advising, and so on.

So I finally sat down a month or so ago and wrote up a quick Guide to surfs, autosurfs, and HYIPs (and will soon add section on MLMs). Matrix programmes are also included already. I include not only the psychological aspect of the Admins running these, but of the players as well, plus how I do my research or detective work to determine if the one am looking at is safe or not.

Now, am offering this guide for $8 at my blog site. But am willing to offer it for.... hmmmm... half that? To CIF members only. But I think I first have to work this out with Austin and Alina (as to whether it will be promoted here at CIF, or if they will let me simply put in a link to the Guide for half price here in this thread only and/or in my own section: js scams expert).

Thoughts?

js

millionaires.jpg

Be pleased to read my blog, it's fun, interesting, wide-ranging and so on: http://www.9planetreviews.com/blog.shtml and also see my Best Opps site: micronuts.com where you can get FREE Advertising, all over the place! AND... PAC for ALL has launched! Run by PAC and PAC Rev Share folks Kazzy and EL. See more info.

pacrevenueshare.jpg

We'll have to wait and see what Austin says...

Sounds like you did some hard work in putting together...

Thanks, js

Not really Sally.

After having been in these for 5 years now, and writing about them in my blog, it's all in my head, you know?

I just sat down and wrote about what I have found out.

So just adding to it, not daily, but enough.

I still have to add an MLM section to it.

js

millionaires.jpg

Be pleased to read my blog, it's fun, interesting, wide-ranging and so on: http://www.9planetreviews.com/blog.shtml and also see my Best Opps site: micronuts.com where you can get FREE Advertising, all over the place! AND... PAC for ALL has launched! Run by PAC and PAC Rev Share folks Kazzy and EL. See more info.

pacrevenueshare.jpg

• 4 months later...

Skylady,

Thanks for your tho'tful ideas & suggestions.

I'm new here and most recently looking at PASSIVE ways to make my money work harder for me.

I'm excited and inspired by some of my recent learnings and discoveries I've made toward this end.

Just new at seeing how helpful FORUMs like CIF can be to my education in this regard I am just now learning how to use these FORUMs for my own research and due diligence.

I am not familiar with MONITORs, as you suggested, tho'--can you add a little more for me on that? What they are and how to use them, as you've recommended in your "Play Safe" discussion.

THX,

Jamie

You don't have to work harder (it's a myth), just smarter....AND HAVE FUN too!

RISK FREE, Arbitrage wagering pool:Gold Nugget: 6-7% weekly

Turn $40 into $70,000 PASSIVELY: Excel Prestige (Buy 2/Get 2 FREE extended thru Aug 30!)

SPBanner_60x21.gif