What kind of trader are you?

Due to small balance, I have to depend on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And, as a scalper, I have chosen MXTrade as my trading broker which for all time makes sure best trading for scalping by providing only one pip lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

As a news trader I always like to trade during news , even though we the traders in particularly the newcomers don’t like to trade during news due to lack of accurate fundamental knowledge. for news trading I have to depend on live economic calendar that always make sure my trading broker Trade12 by providing all financial indicators that drive the whole market place.

• 2 weeks later...

Now i will find side way market for my trading. I am now more prefer to use ECN brokers, ECN broker provides you direct access to the market. The broker earns only from commissions paid by the customer. TICKMILL is one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to Achieve maximum profit. .

I see, some traders are depending on any particular trading style. Honestly, I don’t like to follow restricted way of trading. I need enough freedom to trade in Forex market. So, I use every kind of trading style from scalping to hedging. As, I use flexible broker TradingBanks I everything is open for me.

• 4 weeks later...

According to our trading experience we the traders actually select our trading style. As a news trader, I always like to trade during news due to having proper fundamental knowledge. And, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading broker which always make sure all important information on the financial health of various economics by live economic calendar. So, my news trading is very much profitable.

Basically, I am a scalper and I have been using scalping strategy from my first day of trading due to getting profit instantly. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen trade12 regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip lowest trading spreads.

scalping requires a system that requires no requotes trading conditions both in terms of the opening or closing of orders because the execution speed scalping techniques are helpful to achieving the target. STP models account with the freedom to trade with scalping method is very helpful and now I see Vipro Market became one of the candidates to perform scalping brokers supported by a complete regulatory ranging from CySec, FCA and others

Due to small balance, from my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy in my trading career. And as scalper, for using this trading approach in a proper way, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

Many trader using scalping for best strategy to get money. scalpers must trade with innovative, competent, and technologically alert brokers only, who possess the expertise and the technical capability to handle the large volume of orders arising from scalping activity. A no-dealing desk broker is almost a must for a scalper.

I recommend Tickmill. The broker has a very convenient facility for the type of traders who use scalping method that requires execution speed and low spreads. in addition, the broker gives you the freedom to traders to make a profit without any limitations (time, how to trade and others).

• 4 weeks later...

Actually we the traders select our trading style according to our trading experience. due to small balance , from my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And, for using this trading approach I have chosen MXTrade trading broker from where I can scalp at any major currency pair with lowest trading spreads.

• 6 months later...

I am a versatile type Forex trader, that means; I never rely on any specific trading style or system! I have almost five years trading experience, and now I open my trades in order to the market situation! Besides, I have full access to use all kind of trading styles in my live account from TradingBanks broker!

I feel slightly embarrassed to call myself a trader because I am not actually trading, but I am just playing cashier role at present. I am just collecting the profits I make and I believe that’s the best job in the world! I am not joking instead what I meant is Snapcash Binary. I might go on with what exactly it is, but let me help you with proper review and that’s with Whizzoptions Review of Snapcash Binary. In short, it’s software that’s not a software, but the key to financial freedom!

I am sort of all-rounder because I love doing everything from scalping to hedging to news trading to long term trading, I believe if we truly wish to succeed in long run then we must get over all techniques and only then we will be able to succeed and gain regular profits. I am fortunate enough to be with OctaFX broker since with them, I am always encouraged to do whatever I want from scalping, hedging, news trading or even EA while the features and facilities is just beast! I get 50% bonus on deposit while there are low spreads starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, stop out level of just 15% while all the trades are executed instantly.

I am an aggressive type trader and want to make quick profits; it’s never easy but do able if we trade with proper plans. I am fortunate that I trade with TradeWiseFX where I get serious benefits. The biggest advantage with them is their superb Trading Platform, as they have all options available with MT4 and even cTrader is present if requested, so with such setting I can work easily with no issues over slippage or re quote and that keeps me relaxed.

We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose in regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.  In spite of a profitable trading policy, scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading broker.      

• 2 months later...

You may prefer to keep your day job for the time being and trade forex on part time basis until you becomes skilled and experienced enough to earn consistent profits. Then you will realize that there is no need for any other job when forex can provide all that you will ever need.