• Other
  3. 3. Cashout Options?

• Daily
    • One Cashout per 7 Days
    • Cashout Every Friday
    • Cashout on 15th and 30th of each month
    • Cashout on Expiry

Hi

I am looking to open an AutoSurf program but before doing so I thought that I should get the opinions of those people who actually participate.

The answers will enable me to create a site that people are wanting to join instead of just throwing any old rubbish out there and hoping for the best.

I have already chosen the domain name and will start work on the site soon and i would expect it to be up and running in 2/3 weeks.

I welcome any comments and suggestions

Thank you very much

Hitchin

Posts I have made on other forums that may also help:

I am working with 3 other people on this project. I am responsible for running the site and the other 3 will be generating outside revenue to support it.

One of the guys in our team owns a pawn shop and also does pay day loans, so the returns are quite high for that alone. But I know that you cannot rely on just one income stream in case there are any issues, so that is where the other 2 guys come in.

As well as the options in the poll, I would be interested to hear what features people would like in the script to make it a bit more fun.

I don't like the idea of High ROA at all, but still had to have it as an option for opinion purposes.

I dont think upgrading from earnings is a good idea as it can cause more problems than not

I am also thinking that manual surf is better than auto as advertisers are more likely to be attracted

Good stuff my friend. I voted that you use stp,ap,strictpay and LR as they are the most popular. Payout on expiry is always best unless you are doing a longer term lower ROA the the 15th and the 30 is a good way to do it.

Looks like you have some good plans. Keep us posted on the progress of it...How long have you been considering this? I seem to recall seeing you start a thread like this a while back at asa didnt you?

468x60_1.gif

Good stuff my friend. I voted that you use stp,ap,strictpay and LR as they are the most popular. Payout on expiry is always best unless you are doing a longer term lower ROA the the 15th and the 30 is a good way to do it.

Looks like you have some good plans. Keep us posted on the progress of it...How long have you been considering this? I seem to recall seeing you start a thread like this a while back at asa didnt you?

Hi

Thanks for replying, all opinions are greatfully received.

I have been working on the whole idea for a couple of months offline and finally decided it was best to consult the people that join these programs, that way you know what people are looking for in a site.

Until the past 2 or 3 days, I have never posted at ASA so you must have me mistaken for someone else, lol

I have read on ASA and many other forums like MMG, TG etc but never posted until now.

My plans for now is to get the basic site up and start proper threads in all forums and let people sign up and start building their downlines. Then I can get everyone who signs up to fill out a short survey and make my decisions based on the results and also what I think would be best.

So I guess the site could be in pre-launch for about 2 weeks until everything is ready.

btw, I like the forum and watched Newscast 6 earlier Keep up the good work :notworthy:

Coming to the members that will be participating is a new idea and an excellent one Hitchin :D

Thank you for finding out what we want first...

skylady ;)

...add of course I voted...

Hitchin, this is an excellent way to start on the right foot with members.

The forums and monitors can make or break a program so being active and

communicative is very important. I would also suggest a rising star in the

payment processor field that you may consider to be in front of the pack and

that is Perfect Money.

Blessings,

realtimerick

Thanks for your replies

I think a lot of programs get it wrong and dont last is either because they just want to scam or because they assumed what people want and then find out that the support for the site is just not there.

Getting potential members involved at an early stage can only help a program and it also gives them more of an interest other than just surfing.

I have a few ideas for inside the members area to make it a bit more fun than normal, but I suppose that will depend on how good my php skills are and to be honest, they are quite basic, lol but I am sure I can muddle through.

Thanks again

I voted for the 70 day plan with STP, LR and SP with payouts on the 15th and 30th. I wonder why. :jiggy:

This is a great idea. Though I would add you can't always go with everything members want. Obviously you need a plan that is still viable with your other resources. But its a nice way to build your program. :)

I voted for the 70 day plan with STP, LR and SP with payouts on the 15th and 30th. I wonder why. :jiggy:

This is a great idea. Though I would add you can't always go with everything members want. Obviously you need a plan that is still viable with your other resources. But its a nice way to build your program. :)

Mmmm i wonder why Kazzy, lol

The 70 day plan was just an example, it could end up being 65 days - 75 days, as you said it depends on the offline returns that will support the site.

By doing the polls, it gives me a idea of what people look for and also can generate a bit on interest before the program even starts.

Once I get going I hope we can do a banner exchange

Speak Soon :D

Mmmm i wonder why Kazzy, lol

The 70 day plan was just an example, it could end up being 65 days - 75 days, as you said it depends on the offline returns that will support the site.

By doing the polls, it gives me a idea of what people look for and also can generate a bit on interest before the program even starts.

Once I get going I hope we can do a banner exchange

Speak Soon :D

I'm sure we can arrange that. :)

Good luck!

• 2 months later...

I can't stand manual surfing. I prefer auto surfing

Hi

I have been working on the whole idea for a couple of months offline and finally decided it was best to consult the people that join these programs, that way you know what people are looking for in a site.

Until the past 2 or 3 days, I have never posted at ASA so you must have me mistaken for someone else, lol

I have read on ASA and many other forums like MMG, TG etc but never posted until now.

My plans for now is to get the basic site up and start proper threads in all forums and let people sign up and start building their downlines. Then I can get everyone who signs up to fill out a short survey and make my decisions based on the results and also what I think would be best.

So I guess the site could be in pre-launch for about 2 weeks until everything is ready.

btw, I like the forum and watched Newscast 6 earlier Keep up the good work :notworthy:

I can't stand manual surfing. I prefer auto surfing

Hi

actually i like mannual surfing...

it keeps us alert...

it just dosn't seem right to have auto surfing...

#1 because people just set it and go away to something else...

and they think they are so kool because they can multitask....

but with love pam...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

I am looking to open an AutoSurf program but before doing so I thought that I should get the opinions of those people who actually participate.

The answers will enable me to create a site that people are wanting to join instead of just throwing any old rubbish out there and hoping for the best.

I have already chosen the domain name and will start work on the site soon and i would expect it to be up and running in 2/3 weeks.

I welcome any comments and suggestions

Thank you very much

Hitchin

hi hitchin,

it's been nearly 3 month since ur 1st post. i wonder how's ur deal workin out?

hope everythin's cool.. coz i'd like to vote if it's still running..

g'luck,

H.

• 4 weeks later...