Is Forex trading Risky?

Forex is the largest economic business in the world where risk depends on leverage which is considered as a loan taken from brokers. Most of the FX traders use risk management policy to reduce risk level which is considered as the principle of trading. In this policy traders trade with low lot to make profit. But the lowest spread, no set up fees, flexible margin level of Trade12 made my trading really easy.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foreign Exchange risk is a financial risk that exists when a financial transaction is denominated in a currency other than that of the base currency of the company. Forex trading-like any form of trading-is not without risk. Some may even suggest that trading in the Forex actually caries above-average risk. The one rule you must hold above all else is to trade only using your risk capital. But for the lowest spread and lowest transaction cost of Trade12 I get the much profit from Forex.

Forex is a currency trading market which is known as the largest financial market. Here brokers provide several facilities to the traders including high leverage. Risk depends on account size and lot. Traders follow several ways to minimize risk. But overall Forex is a risky market. But i am lucky being a trader of a bitcoin based broker namely https://evolve.markets/. Due to their genial facilities i get high profit as  they use bitcoin as their medium. 

Trading is not risky if you work with proper guideline and secure broker. With proper strategy and money management you can make a lot of money in this profession. But this is a risky business. You must have to take risk. I don’t say that you will not lose any money here, but with proper risk management you can control your lose. And if you got good supportive broker like AAFX you can feel safe about your investment.

• 2 weeks later...

Every business is risky ,not only forex. But if you want to do something better in you life you must have to take risk. Forex business is very risky and very profitable as well. Doing forex is the best thing to do to make money within a very short time. For that you must have to have a good knowledge about forex and also need to work with a good broker.

As a trader I personally trade with FreshForex broker. This is the best broker I have ever worked with. They provides all the facilities like fund safety, easy withdrawals, no deposit bonus, mega rebate program and also many more. I feel very comfortable to work with this broker.Their customer support system is very good.

Actually Forex is not risky but risk depends on your account type and trading lot. Like standard account is all time risky for the traders. I am using mini accounts with Trade12 broker which is free from swap. I am happy with this because I have the lowest spread and high leverage like 1:400from the broker. Their trading facilities is so high which help me in increasing my profit level.

• 1 month later...

Forex trading is indeed risky for those who don't have enough knowledge about trading. Forex trading is most decentralized financial platform where daily 6 trillion worth transaction is being done which is the biggest financial market transaction ever. Forex market is the biggest trading market of the world but as of easy access from anywhere in the world the market became overpopulated which created a vast number of loser traders and scammers along the way. If you trade with proper understanding and with a good broker like Forex4you you will never regret trading. Forex trading is risky but if you want to have proper gain in the market you need guidance where Forex4you is the best solution. They are not only reliable broker but also a great guide.

On 7/21/2017 at 9:02 PM, raniya said:

Forex is risky. Trader must learn how to manage trading fund so they will get more maximal result when trading. With demo account, we can try to learn how to manage our fund to get maximal result. in FXB, we also can use demo account to learn first about forex

Agreed! It is very much risky, and but if we learn it properly and get control over the emotions and develop  some skills like risk management and money management, then this risk will turn into the rewards.

Forex trading is indeed risky and a trader should understand the risk associated with the trading. I am very fortunate that I trade with such a broker where they provide me good amount of trading facilities and services like daily analysis, educational materials and better execution to make good profit from. I am currently trading with Forex4you broker and they are so far the best broker to trade with.

A trader cannot be successful in the CFD market until he or she is fully aware of the numerous regulations. It is not easy to find these regulatory measures. FXB Trading helps traders with its regulatory articles and makes them aware of what they should expect before opening their positions

Forex is a very profitable business and risky as well. But there are risk in every business. If you want to be a successful businessman then you have to take risk and bear losses. Because no risk, no gain. If you want to get something good you must have to take risk to loose something. But you can minimize you risk by choosing a good broker to trade with. It is the broker which can help you the most in every situation of your trading career

. I chose FreshForex to trade with. This broker is very supportive and reliable as well. They are very much concerned of their clients. This is the best broker I have ever trade with.

Forex is a very profitable business and it is risky as well. But if a trader wants to get success he has to take risk. And also every business is risky. But in forex you can minimize your risk by getting help from your broker. Broker is the most important thing to traders

. I personally do trade with FreshForex. This broker is very good at their services. They are very much concerned of their clients comforts. They provides all the facilities to their clients so that they can do trade well and can make huge amount of money. This broker is very reliable and trustworthy too. I feel comfortable working with this broker.

When you visit the website of FXB Trading, it will seem like any other brokerage service with some average features. You will, however, be pleasantly surprised once you start using its website. The information that you will come across in most of its features will serve as an excellent resource.

Trading risk depends on two things among them one is account type and the remaining one is leverage amount. To minimize risk level I am using the swap free micro account with Trade12 broker from where I had the wide range of deposit bonus. I have also quick withdraw facility with the broker. Their friendly facilities always make me free from having high risk and that’s why I like my broker more and more.

Forex trading is risky, that's we need to learn first so we will not lose huge amountin forex. We can use video, articles to get knowledge. And demo account will helps us to understand about forex and get trading experience. Practise forex trading with a free demo account to develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade.