LiteForex.com

Sergei Shuvalov

Improved swaps for LiteForex’s clients

The LiteForex group informs its clients of changes that have been made to swap fees applicable to all currency pairs on any type of account. The updated swap fees correspond to real market conditions. Specially for its clients, LiteForex offers the most advantageous swap rates that will be available from January 21, 2013.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Automatic recovery of a trading account through Client’s Profile

Regularly increasing the service quality, the LiteForex Company introduces a new option for its clients. Now you can restore your inactive trading account using your Client’s Profile.

If you haven’t been using your trading account for 3 months or longer, you account has been archived. Now you don’t have to contact the General customers’ inquiries department to restore the account. You can do that by yourself after logging in to your personal Profile.

This option enables you to instantly restore access to your old account and start trading immediately.

Every minute matters on the Forex market, so don’t miss the chance to make a profit. Restore your trading account right now!

• 2 weeks later...

The first social networking service represented in the group of CFDs at LiteForex

The LiteForex Group has included a new contract for difference into the list of CFDs available in the trading platform – the contract for difference between the values of Facebook’s shares (#FB).

Facebook’s shares have been traded at the stock exchange since 2012. Facebook, Inc’s initial public offering was the largest of all IT companies, and the world’s third largest. Facebook is the world’s most popular social network, with over 500 million daily logins. The #FB instrument from LiteForex is your opportunity to profit from contracts for difference between the values of the shares of the world-known company.

fb_rlz.jpg

Two types of account within one profile

A demo account can now be opened straight via your personal profile without having to register a new profile. To do so, you need to choose “DemoForex” in the “Open an account” section.
en1.jpg

Also, in this section you can open accounts that participate in demo contests: Index Master, LF Fighting, and Top10.
en2.jpg

Trading in a demo account, you don’t risk your money and you’re able to test trading strategies and new trading instruments or explore the possibilities of the trading terminal.

WTI oil can be traded now

The LiteForex group offers its clients to trade a new instrument - West Texas Intermediate (WTI). This grade of oil is now available in the trading platform.

WTI is considered to be a touchstone in oil pricing as well as an indicator for the American economy. These factors provide unlimited profit-making opportunities for an investor when trading this instrument.

Oil is the world’s most liquid and sought-for instrument among commodities. For LiteForex’s clients the commodities market is now represented with 2 grades of oil - West Texas Intermediate and Brent.

• 1 month later...

Dear Clients,

LiteForex launches the “Fees reimbursement” promotion!

The LiteForex Company is reimbursing payment system

fees from today till the end of April! You will get the entire amount you have
deposited into your account!

We take care of you and refund all fees of payment
systems.

Best Regards,

LiteForex Companies’ Group.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear clients, the

LiteForex Company provides you with a new service for automatic procession of withdrawal requests.
The new service “Auto-withdrawal” will speed up the procession of withdrawal applications. This option is fully automated and no action is needed on your part. Just send a request for withdrawal from the Client’s Profile, and your funds will be immediately transferred to your wallet.

188zyAkXT.png

An automatic withdrawal of funds from a trading account will thus reduce a waiting period for funds withdrawal for all clients.

Please visit this page of LiteForex’s official site to learn more about the terms of the “Auto-withdrawal” service.

Yours,

Dear clients,

The revision of 15th April of LiteForex’s Affiliate Agreement comes into force from 8th May, 2013.

The Affiliate Agreement is a document of particular importance which specifies rights and responsibilities of both the Company and the Partner.

The amount of the Partner’s commission was also changed: now the maximum amount of affiliate commission is increased up to 65% of spread in money terms for STP, NDD, SGD accounts and investment accounts of Manager (PM).

A strict compliance with the terms of this Agreement will help create the best conditions for mutually beneficial cooperation.

To become familiar with the latest revision of the Affiliate Agreement, please follow this link http://www.liteforex.com/partner-agreement-en.pdf.

188zyAkZr.png

Faithfully yours,

The LiteForex Company

WTI oil can be traded now

The LiteForex group offers its clients to trade a new instrument - West Texas Intermediate (WTI). This grade of oil is now available in the trading platform.

WTI is considered to be a touchstone in oil pricing as well as an indicator for the American economy. These factors provide unlimited profit-making opportunities for an investor when trading this instrument.

Oil is the world’s most liquid and sought-for instrument among commodities. For LiteForex’s clients the commodities market is now represented with 2 grades of oil - West Texas Intermediate and Brent.

Unbelieveable.....

Oil can be trade in forex....

It's very new for me, LiteForex obviously a great broker,there are a lot of trading instruments there.

Very very great !!

hi everybody

My name is mary

I'm a beginner forex. I ask if anyone knows liteforex? . Is it good? 1.gif

Hello msmary...

I'm trader and lite is ones of my favourite broker...

I'm enjoy with the service,moving chart on meta4,and many promotions for us...

It also give us rebate, eventhoght we loseor profit. so it's help us so much......

Lite is awesome broker... :smile:

Hello newbie is coming .....

I'm learning the virtual now...

It's cool. I hope i can succes and making thousand dollar here...

hi . i have trade with litforex a long time. you can download MT4 at liteforex website. after that you open demo account and trade. liteforex is good for newbier as you.

Dear clients,

LiteForex expands the list of its trading tools and introduces additional instruments – platinum and palladium.

188zyAlii.png

Platinum and palladium are attractive trading instruments owing to a stable demand for precious metals on the world’s metals. This factor increases the attractiveness of these trading instruments and opens new investment opportunities for traders.

Platinum is one of the world’s most expensive metals considered to be a stable and liquid means of saving funds during a period of economic instability; accordingly, traders can use it as a protective tool, because this metal does not fall in price as much as other assets do, in case commodity markets slump.

A wide use of palladium in various industrial sectors makes it a really popular investment tool. The pricing of palladium is strongly influenced by the dollar, oil and gold rates and changes in the world’s industry.

The advantages of platinum and palladium trading at LiteForex:

LiteForex provides the highest leverage of up to 1:250 depending on the type of your trading account.

No fees

Twenty-four-hour trading

Major currency basket

Diversification of investment risks

LiteForex’s clients can now take advantage of trading the XPTUSD and the XPDUSD. Please visit the page to learn more about the trading conditions and start make profits on the stable and liquid market.

Yours,

The LiteForex Company

Dear clients,

LiteForex expands the list of its trading tools and introduces additional instruments platinum and palladium.

188zyAlii.png

Platinum and palladium are attractive trading instruments owing to a stable demand for precious metals on the worlds metals. This factor increases the attractiveness of these trading instruments and opens new investment opportunities for traders.

Platinum is one of the worlds most expensive metals considered to be a stable and liquid means of saving funds during a period of economic instability; accordingly, traders can use it as a protective tool, because this metal does not fall in price as much as other assets do, in case commodity markets slump.

A wide use of palladium in various industrial sectors makes it a really popular investment tool. The pricing of palladium is strongly influenced by the dollar, oil and gold rates and changes in the worlds industry.

[*]LiteForex provides the highest leverage of up to 1:250 depending on the type of your trading account.

[*]No fees

[*]Twenty-four-hour trading

[*]Major currency basket

[*]Diversification of investment risks

LiteForexs clients can now take advantage of trading the XPTUSD and the XPDUSD. Please visit the page to learn more about the trading conditions and start make profits on the stable and liquid market.

Yours,

The LiteForex Company

good instrument ! i like liteforex.

Dear clients,

LiteForex expands the list of its trading tools and introduces additional instruments platinum and palladium.

188zyAlii.png

Platinum and palladium are attractive trading instruments owing to a stable demand for precious metals on the worlds metals. This factor increases the attractiveness of these trading instruments and opens new investment opportunities for traders.

Platinum is one of the worlds most expensive metals considered to be a stable and liquid means of saving funds during a period of economic instability; accordingly, traders can use it as a protective tool, because this metal does not fall in price as much as other assets do, in case commodity markets slump.

A wide use of palladium in various industrial sectors makes it a really popular investment tool. The pricing of palladium is strongly influenced by the dollar, oil and gold rates and changes in the worlds industry.

[*]LiteForex provides the highest leverage of up to 1:250 depending on the type of your trading account.

[*]No fees

[*]Twenty-four-hour trading

[*]Major currency basket

[*]Diversification of investment risks

LiteForexs clients can now take advantage of trading the XPTUSD and the XPDUSD. Please visit the page to learn more about the trading conditions and start make profits on the stable and liquid market.

Yours,

The LiteForex Company

good instrument ! i like liteforex.

Yes sir,,, what's about its spread??.

2 month ago i've tried trade learning in gold using EA...

I'm got light from there testing...

I wish i can shoot the huge pips there... :cool:

Yes sir,,, what's about its spread??. 2 month ago i've tried trade learning in gold using EA...I'm got light from there testing... I wish i can shoot the huge pips there... :cool:

yes. almost basic pair is 3 pip. you can use EA for trade.