[REQ]Forex Goiler

Hi,

I just came across this one, and I believe it's worth looking into.

www.fore**xgoiler.com

" If you are trading the forex market and still can't get your trading right, then you should try our

Gann forex indicator designed for Meta Trader Platform

Our Forex Trading Indicator are being used by professional to make profit in Forex Market

No need to be glued on the screen to trade successfully with our Forex Indicator "

Unlike other Forex website that only claim to be best, we have proof that our Forex Trading Software really works! Check out our Live Trading Statement below

Easy to use, installation manual is provided, start trading in 5 minute after received

Your Benefit Using Our Forex Trading Software:

* Winning Strategy

* Clear Strategy Rules

* No Monthly Fee

* Audio Entry Alert

* Open Forex Account > Install > Trade

* Works on Multiple Currency Pairs

Are you one of those who are strugling to make money in forex? Or have you been dissapointed with so many "Forex System" who claimed to be the best but came out to be a loser?

Scroll down bellow to find out about our trading system ForexGoiler that can really makes you profit. We have been using it on our live account with excellent return! We have been using it not only for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, nor 2 months, but over 9 straight months and still going and is still making profit! Check out below a screen shot of our Live Trading Account using our Forex Goiler indicator

Edited by elvee4eva

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Jayman007

This indicator was meant to be used on a broker of GMT+2. This means that the signals are supposed to be updated at 2200GMT. Since there is no GMT offset coded into this unless you are using a GMT+2 broker you are getting the wrong info from this indicator.

I would love if someone would code a TZ offset into this indicator.

Use FxPro.

I don't think the labels are correct.

Ok, it looks like the white line is the open of the day.

So far as I can tell, price must make it to the orange line then back to the white line where you would enter a trade in the direction toward the bright green line (take profit).

So the key is that price must make it to the orange line, and not to the red line, then back to the white line.

I'm going to modify the code so that we can backtest the indicator. I'll repost it here.

Edited by crodzilla
MarketCycle-360.com

Use FxPro.

I don't think the labels are correct.

Ok, it looks like the white line is the open of the day... always.

So far as I can tell, price must make it to the orange line then back to the white line where you would enter a trade in the direction toward the bright green line (take profit).

So the key is that price must make it to the orange line, and not to the red line, then back to the white line.

I'm going to modify the code so that we can backtest the indicator. I'll repost it here.

where did you find these instructions? My understanding is you take the trade towards the green lines at 0GMT using a broker that is GMT +2. Place a buy or sell limit order on the orange line, with all stops at the red line. Orange line entry use TP2. White line (open) - use TP1. Thats the way I found it described on the forum it originated in.

What I have been doing is using demark range projections and if the projected high or low is greater than the stop loss then I dont take the trade on that currency. I love the idea of a set and forget type strategy which is what this was designed for but I am not seeing the results claimed on the site. I will take a look at your method but I dont think thats the way the system was designed at all.

Here is the mod for backtesting purposes...

Use FxPro for GMT+2.

Select the number of daysback you would like the indicator to "see."

http://www.multiupload.com/6L6KJBRX8P

I was just guessing, looking at their website, since nobody offered anything better.

It sounds like you know a lot about it!

Which forum is this indicator being talked about?

From the screenshots on their website, it looks like they were doing scalping with this indicator. I did not see anything near "set and forget" from those screenshots, or the description.

As a matter of fact, the website says, "For Active Trader - Day Trader", which does not sound like set and forget.

Edited by crodzilla
MarketCycle-360.com

Here is the mod for backtesting purposes...

Use FxPro for GMT+2.

Select the number of daysback you would like the indicator to "see."

http://www.multiupload.com/6L6KJBRX8P

I was just guessing, looking at their website, since nobody offered anything better.

It sounds like you know a lot about it!

Which forum is this indicator being talked about?

From the screenshots on their website, it looks like they were doing scalping with this indicator. I did not see anything near "set and forget" from those screenshots, or the description.

As a matter of fact, the website says, "For Active Trader - Day Trader", which does not sound like set and forget.

thanks for the mod.

a simple google search will provide you with forums discussing the indicator. I think the link to this other forum is frowned upon around here, not sure. So I wont post it.

Google forex goiler - 5th one down

look at post #178 for example that clearly defines the rules

Everyday at 0:00, it will open two orders

1. first order with entryPriceOne, SL and ProfitTargetOne

2. Second order with entry PriceTwo, SL and ProfitTargetTwo

3. cancel any pending orders

4. delete open orders if the new signal shows opposite trade direction

this is what I have been functioning off of. I am not saying your interpetation doesnt hold merit as it may be a fantastic way to trade the indicator I just havent looked at it that way yet.

thanks for the mod.

a simple google search will provide you with forums discussing the indicator. I think the link to this other forum is frowned upon around here, not sure. So I wont post it.

Google forex goiler - 5th one down

look at post #178 for example that clearly defines the rules

Everyday at 0:00, it will open two orders

1. first order with entryPriceOne, SL and ProfitTargetOne

2. Second order with entry PriceTwo, SL and ProfitTargetTwo

3. cancel any pending orders

4. delete open orders if the new signal shows opposite trade direction

this is what I have been functioning off of. I am not saying your interpetation doesnt hold merit as it may be a fantastic way to trade the indicator I just havent looked at it that way yet.

Hi, I just discovered this thread about Goiler.

I did not install it yet, but I am always curious and read a lot.

On that forum you were pointing, I stumbled on that post #93

and thought some of you who already use that could investigate and tell us what they think about that strategy. (it sounds promising, but is it constant?)

11-03-2010, 11:33 PM #93 (permalink)

Tinojazz

Gold Member

03 november results

Today results Goiler:

EUR-USD +145 (closed) EUR-GBP +60 (closed)

GBP-USD +115 (closed) EUR-CHF +30 (open)

EUR-JPY +120 (closed) EUR-NZD +150 (closed)

GBP-JPY +100 (closed) GBP-AUD +120 (closed)

USD-JPY -60 and -15 (open) GBP-CAD -180 (closed)

USD-CHH +55 (closed) GBP-CHF +130 (closed)

AUD-CHF +55 (closed) GBP-NZD +140 (closed)

AUD-CAD +15 (open) NZD-CAD -120 (closed)

AUD-USD -25 (open) NZD-CHF -3 (open)

CAD-JPY +80 (closed) NZD-JPY -120 (closed)

CAD-CHF -120(closed) NZD-USD -150 (closed)

EUR-CAD -210(closed) USD-CAD +60 (closed)

CHF-JPY +90 (closed) AUD-NZD +120 (closed)

EUR-AUD +100 (closed)

Total profit today: +860 pips

open positions: -58 pips

Also, anyone care to share the manual?

freddy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...