RC Visionaries – The RCV Course

Guest smack

895335f96e6ed2dda54234575bd76085.png

RC Visionaries – The RCV Course | 1,3 GB

The RCV course will consist of over 40 videos that will take you from Intermediate-level to Advanced-level videos.

The course will also include Psychology videos and “Extras” where we talk about currency pair breakdowns, including entries and exits of a trade.

We will be providing 1-2 live, weekly webinars where previous market trends are discussed as well as potential market projections. The webinars will be recorded for those who aren’t able to join the live sessions.

Content:

Intermediate Visionary

In order to build a house we must have a proper foundation. This section will clear any noise in the the aspects of Forex essentials, as a result becoming aware of what’s needed.

Advanced Visionary

Now that we deciphered the essentials we can take the education to the next level.

Psychology Vision

As a trader one of the most important topics is psychology. In this section we’ll go over understanding emotion, mindset and building habits.

Homepage:

https://www.rcvisionaries.com/courses

Screenshots

ebbe9dd73cda9aa7335617e148a36076.jpg

Link Download:

Download Via Rapidgator
https://rg.to/folder/5919008/RCVisionariesTheRCVCourse.html

Download Via Uploadgig Free Download
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5056a9a7a4A8b452/RC.Visionaries.The.RCV.Course.02.19.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0957eC7218cfc1b1/RC.Visionaries.The.RCV.Course.02.19.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/dFDae8defa3fF1e6/RC.Visionaries.The.RCV.Course.02.19.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5C3eAd0F662fe580/RC.Visionaries.The.RCV.Course.02.19.part4.rar

Download Via Nitroflare
https://nitroflare.com/view/4BCB86A16E27590/RC.Visionaries.The.RCV.Course.02.19.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/0852A3177CBE9DA/RC.Visionaries.The.RCV.Course.02.19.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/05234F79E860B7F/RC.Visionaries.The.RCV.Course.02.19.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/327AE456D327BC8/RC.Visionaries.The.RCV.Course.02.19.part4.rar

Download Collection Rapidgator
https://rg.to/folder/4962201/Thang%202.html

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Extract files with WinRar Latest !

Contact dead link: [email protected]

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i just just finished the course, the SMC concept is a bit different than other gurus like vertex, phantom and WWA, he use the 50% imbalance to trade and the order block size is not optimized. I think his teaching is closer to ICT stuffs. But his videos are too short and not explained well enough, i wonder if anyone has additional stuffs from his course

• 3 weeks later...

wow thanks man, according to vertex investing and WWA gurus, trading the 50% imbalance is not very accurate, i'm not sure if there's truth to that

Yes, because price can just fill the imbalance and keep going in that direction, this is why they wait for price to get to the imbalance area and then go on lower timeframes and look for Break of Structure or Wyckoff as confirmatin.

And there are those who trade breaker blocks with imbalance too, so yeah, there are multiple ways to approach the market with "Smart Money Concepts".

I personally trade order blocks with market structure and then use imbalances and liquidity to know where price wants to go.

Wyckoff/VSA is good to know (I'm learning it myself), but I don't think its necessary if you understand how market structure really works, people tend to overcomplicate trading and then they wonder why it's hard to keep emotions in check.

• 2 weeks later...

wow thanks man, according to vertex investing and WWA gurus, trading the 50% imbalance is not very accurate, i'm not sure if there's truth to that

Yes, because price can just fill the imbalance and keep going in that direction, this is why they wait for price to get to the imbalance area and then go on lower timeframes and look for Break of Structure or Wyckoff as confirmatin.

And there are those who trade breaker blocks with imbalance too, so yeah, there are multiple ways to approach the market with "Smart Money Concepts".

I personally trade order blocks with market structure and then use imbalances and liquidity to know where price wants to go.

Wyckoff/VSA is good to know (I'm learning it myself), but I don't think its necessary if you understand how market structure really works, people tend to overcomplicate trading and then they wonder why it's hard to keep emotions in check.

what course do you recomend for smart money course? thank.

@MedievalTrader

Vertex developed an easy systematic/rule based approach with these concepts heavily based on market structure (you don't need wyckoff as it already accounts for that), so honestly they would be my first choice. Check the leaked new 2021 material.

Alternatively, if you have the money and want to use Wyckoff/VSA as well, I would recommend VVS Academy (the leaked stuff so far isn't even 50%). Augusto is one of the best mentors I have ever watched (along with Tanz from Vertex), he explains it in a step by step, easily digestible way, not to mention he calls moves everyday on live sessions before they happen and has shown his myfxbook track before.

Either one of these is enough to make you profitable, but you have to backtest and put in the work, otherwise you will just keep jumping from course to course like many.

Edited by Darkz0r

@MedievalTrader

Vertex developed an easy systematic/rule based approach with these concepts heavily based on market structure (you don't need wyckoff as it already accounts for that), so honestly they would be my first choice. Check the leaked new 2021 material.

Alternatively, if you have the money and want to use Wyckoff/VSA as well, I would recommend VVS Academy (the leaked stuff so far isn't even 50%). Augusto is one of the best mentors I have ever watched (along with Tanz from Vertex), he explains it in a step by step, easily digestible way, not to mention he calls moves everyday on live sessions before they happen and has shown his myfxbook track before.

Either one of these is enough to make you profitable, but you have to backtest and put in the work, otherwise you will just keep jumping from course to course like many.

Thank you for sharing @Darkz0r - what do you think of ICT and Chris Lori?

@MedievalTrader

thanks a lot bro.. you typed a lot hehe.. you know i downloaded a lot of smc courses. such as Phantom FX, Vertex, RCV, etc. and makes me confused which one to watch. maybe i'll watch vertex first.. thank again ;)

@MedievalTrader

thank again.

• 3 weeks later...
I have been testing this order block and imbalance stuff and TBH it rarely works. Choose any forex pair right now and go back a couple months and count the number of times where price respected those order block and reversed to the tick, like in all cherry picked examples of those courses.

Imbalances are always filled, I think a better way of looking at them is as price target instead of using for entry, because you know they gonna get filled eventually.

order block is just a classic supply and demand concept with QM pattern , this ict fraud change the name he call it breaker block and propulsion block lol, make it unnecessarily more complicated and then claim he invented it lol . Its all looks good in hindsight only

I'm reposting this again, since my last post was flagged and sadly moderation seems non-existent in this forum.

Thank you for sharing @Darkz0r - what do you think of ICT and Chris Lori?

Well, I have traded with both SMFX and Cointrader96 in the past, very good consistent traders.

SMFX learned from Cris Lori and Cointrader96 from ICT and they both trade very similarly.

(Also, Cointrader96 trading system is based on ICT's free YouTube videos, not on the mentorship videos.)

So the thing to keep in mind is, there isn't one exact way of trading "Smart Money Concepts" (SMC) and this is why people struggle with the way Inner Circle Trader (ICT) teaches, because he teaches many SMC models and therefore you have to pick what suits you and disregard the rest. You have to create your own trading system and this requires you to backtest and actually put in the work. You pair this with his unnecessary long videos teaching you more about colognes than trading itself and you start to realize why people don't like his teachings.

Now, the reason people don't like the man himself is a whole different discussion...

You see, there's nothing new under the sun, it all comes back to Wyckoff, Elliot Waves, Dow theory and WD Gann.

These traders understood how the market moved +100 years ago and all recent technical analysis are, in one way or the other, inspired in these methodologies.

ICT however insists that he invented all the "SMC" stuff himself and even made bold claims such as Richard Wyckoff would be his mentee if he was still alive.

Most people outside ICT's group think differently and this is where all the drama stems from.

Those ICT traders will, more often than not, find themselves entering the market at the same time as Wyckoff traders.

Wyckoff at its core is nothing more than liquidity creation + manipulation (shakeouts) and return to supply and demand zones. So one can argue that it's the same thing, but different perspectives.

Whether he learned from Chris Lori, Larry Williams or directly from Wyckoff it doesn't matter. ICT brought what was was already available everywhere to the forefront. He took what he learned, packaged it, made words for it and taught it. The other SMC traders who learned from Chris Lori and/or ICT simply refined it.

In the end, you have to find what resonates with you.

Some people prefer to go back and learn directly from the books of the great traders I mentioned above and others prefer to learn from someone else's interpretations.

Being refined doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing, there's always room for improvement.

So to end this long reply, this is how the timeline goes like:

Wyckoff > Larry Williams & Cris Lori & ICT > ProficientFX & IML > RC Visionaries & WWA > All other SMC mentorships/courses

I have been testing this order block and imbalance stuff and TBH it rarely works. Choose any forex pair right now and go back a couple months and count the number of times where price respected those order block and reversed to the tick, like in all cherry picked examples of those courses.

I'm not sure which courses you watched, but remember, the market is fractal no matter how you look at it: Wyckoff, trendlines, equal lows, supply and demand, Order Blocks, etc.

We are essentially trading Market Structure here, the Order Blocks are just for Entries.

If the Order Blocks aren't holding price, chances are your Market Structure analysis is wrong. More often than not, this is due to the Top Down Analysis.

I recommend that you watch this video:

Again, if you are interested in "SMC", I recommend Vertex or VVS Academy (Smart Money Source) for this.

Imbalances are always filled, I think a better way of looking at them is as price target instead of using for entry, because you know they gonna get filled eventually.

I personally like when my Order Blocks leave an imbalance behind, this is a good confirmation that price needs to come back and mitigate it.

And just like you said, they are also good when used as targets.

As a matter of fact, Levi from ProficientFX trades like this. You can trade from Orderblock to Orderblock.

Basically, you go to the H4 or H1 and mark the imbalances and liquidity as to where price could potentially go, and then look for a clean Order Block (by clean I mean, engulfing candle that took EQH/EQL, with no wick/small wick, and left imbalance behind) targetting liquidity on the way to another OrderBlock.

Example:

Io7wP8H.pngwAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

I'm reposting this again, since my last post was flagged and sadly moderation seems non-existent in this forum.

Well, I have traded with both SMFX and Cointrader96 in the past, very good consistent traders.

SMFX learned from Cris Lori and Cointrader96 from ICT and they both trade very similarly.

(Also, Cointrader96 trading system is based on ICT's free YouTube videos, not on the mentorship videos.)

So the thing to keep in mind is, there isn't one exact way of trading "Smart Money Concepts" (SMC) and this is why people struggle with the way Inner Circle Trader (ICT) teaches, because he teaches many SMC models and therefore you have to pick what suits you and disregard the rest. You have to create your own trading system and this requires you to backtest and actually put in the work. You pair this with his unnecessary long videos teaching you more about colognes than trading itself and you start to realize why people don't like his teachings.

Now, the reason people don't like the man himself is a whole different discussion...

You see, there's nothing new under the sun, it all comes back to Wyckoff, Elliot Waves, Dow theory and WD Gann.

These traders understood how the market moved +100 years ago and all recent technical analysis are, in one way or the other, inspired in these methodologies.

ICT however insists that he invented all the "SMC" stuff himself and even made bold claims such as Richard Wyckoff would be his mentee if he was still alive.

Most people outside ICT's group think differently and this is where all the drama stems from.

Those ICT traders will, more often than not, find themselves entering the market at the same time as Wyckoff traders.

Wyckoff at its core is nothing more than liquidity creation + manipulation (shakeouts) and return to supply and demand zones. So one can argue that it's the same thing, but different perspectives.

Whether he learned from Chris Lori, Larry Williams or directly from Wyckoff it doesn't matter. ICT brought what was was already available everywhere to the forefront. He took what he learned, packaged it, made words for it and taught it. The other SMC traders who learned from Chris Lori and/or ICT simply refined it.

In the end, you have to find what resonates with you.

Some people prefer to go back and learn directly from the books of the great traders I mentioned above and others prefer to learn from someone else's interpretations.

Being refined doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing, there's always room for improvement.

So to end this long reply, this is how the timeline goes like:

Wyckoff > Larry Williams & Cris Lori & ICT > ProficientFX & IML > RC Visionaries & WWA > All other SMC mentorships/courses

I'm not sure which courses you watched, but remember, the market is fractal no matter how you look at it: Wyckoff, trendlines, equal lows, supply and demand, Order Blocks, etc.

We are essentially trading Market Structure here, the Order Blocks are just for Entries.

If the Order Blocks aren't holding price, chances are your Market Structure analysis is wrong. More often than not, this is due to the Top Down Analysis.

I recommend that you watch this video:

Again, if you are interested in "SMC", I recommend Vertex or VVS Academy (Smart Money Source) for this.

I personally like when my Order Blocks leave an imbalance behind, this is a good confirmation that price needs to come back and mitigate it.

And just like you said, they are also good when used as targets.

As a matter of fact, Levi from ProficientFX trades like this. You can trade from Orderblock to Orderblock.

Basically, you go to the H4 or H1 and mark the imbalances and liquidity as to where price could potentially go, and then look for a clean Order Block (by clean I mean, engulfing candle that took EQH/EQL, with no wick/small wick, and left imbalance behind) targetting liquidity on the way to another OrderBlock.

Example:

Io7wP8H.pngwAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Thank you for your insight

@Darkz0r

I still think that ICT and supply/demand zones drawing methods are just wishful thinking (as in drawing and extending rectangles and hoping price will bounce from them), there is WAY more to successful forex trading than that, as in gauging strength of each currency based on it´s price action (the daily territory breaches, as taught in Urban Forex courses, specially the 4CB) and also the fundamentals. And you gotta do it for each currency, so you always be looking at at least 49 charts to check this stuff and select the best pair to trade at a given day. You gotta create profiles for each currency so you gonna have 7 charts for each currency. You gotta also keep track of the high impact news for each currency and crate a table of Strong Vs. Weak based on the news, that sentiment will linger til the markets change direction.

Using the same example you posted, that trade would actually have a high chance of working because:

1 - You are in fresh sellers territory, and the previous buyer failed to make a higher high

2 - You are in a range, and you got a lopsided V-Formation inside of the range after a choppy pullback (meaning the big boy seller is most likely back). So taking a short at the upper side of the range has high odds. You still have to break the low of the range, though, price can bounce back to the upper side too one more time. (after the V-Formations we wait for the tests, but since it´s happening inside of the range we can try and short at the best price - which would be the top of the range of course, or an upthrust of that range)

So you see, there is a logic involved here, it´s not drawing a rectangle and extending from an "order block" and hoping price will react. If the price action of this image was happening in a different context then the trade would probably wouldn´t work out (for example not in sellers territory/trying to trade outside active hours (london or NY opening hours)/strong fundamental for the currency you are trying to short/currency is weak against others after correlation analysis; etc, etc,....)

Untitled.thumb.png.08325b5d1d54e467c18ba728ee5aaf12.png

Same market different approach... I believe we all cannot trade the same way. So the most important aspect is you finding your edge and what works for you and sticking to it... Thank you @logicgate and @ Darkz0r for the insight

You are welcome buddy, but the whole point I am trying to make is that there is no edge in extending lines or rectangles from those "order blocks" (or supply and demand zones whatever you wanna call it) and hitting buy or sell when price reaches those areas, it´s akin to coin toss TBH.

• 7 months later...

@Darkz0r By the way, what do you think of the VVS course, compared to the rest, eg: Flipping, Precision, Phantom?

@Darkz0r By the way, what do you think of the VVS course, compared to the rest, eg: Flipping, Precision, Phantom?

I stand by my initial remarks. I was subscribed to VVS for 4 months.

Augusto is actually one of the only mentors I have seen the myfxbook and call/manage trades live. He is also a good teacher, which is also important!

He doesn't focus much on high RR trades though, he's more into high win ratio, which honestly is better for your psychology.

The reason I stopped using his strategy was because I found the strategy too complex for me (not his fault, he made VSA/Wyckoff as simple as it can be) and I was interested in something more simple, like Vertex.

If you watch his last youtube videos you will have an idea of how he approaches the market.

I don't know why people say Vertex is for newbies or its too basic.

My friend dropped out of medical school, with just a few months left when he became consistently profitable. And although we are now trading in a different way, he was trading very similarly to Vertex back then. I was also doing good to some extend, but I was going through some personal issues and got messed up psychologically, so I stopped trading for a while.

Flipping Markets, Precision markets and Fractal Markets are also good. Granted Flipping's voice/accent gets on my nerves lol, but it's actually decent if you can get through that.

They have some subtle differences when it comes to Market Structure more precisely what they consider to be points of structure (which in turn influences how a Break of Structure happens). Also Vertex gives you more of a flexibility with the timeframes, whereas others use specific timeframes. But all in all they're very similar.

I don't like Phantom much, it's all over the place in my opinion, but if you want an all-around knowledge it's ok.

That being said...

For VSA/Wyckoff + SMC = VVS Academy

For just SMC = Vertex/Flipping Markets/Precision markets/Fractal Markets.

I'll say this though, regardless of the strategy you use, the most important thing will always be the timeframes. The higher the timeframe, the stronger a level will be. It just then becomes a matter of confirming that level on a lower timeframe, because what happens in a lower timeframe will also happen in a higher timeframe, as long as both are in sync and you can't really know this if you don't have the overall picture.