www.oiltradingacademy.com

yxyx

I don't recommend this guy. He is big scammer and I mean it. if you want I can share with you his video what so cold code3 which I bought for $300/-.

It doesn't work. What's so funny about his code is this:

Every hour you need to define the high and low of first 19 minutes i.e. from 8:00 to 8:19. on the 20th minute you need to wait for the price to break either the high or low and then you go with that direction.

if the market is not trending it will wipe your account. The reason this is funny person, he requests you to place the stop loss 1 tick behind the extreme point in the opposite direction of your trade.

Guess what, the profit you will get is few points if not ticks and you will have another 19 minutes coming in the next hour to wait for the trade. if it is opposite to your first trade, you need to reverse your position.

I don't recommend this guy. He is big scammer and I mean it. if you want I can share with you his video what so cold code3 which I bought for $300/-.

Every hour you need to define the high and low of first 19 minutes i.e. from 8:00 to 8:19. on the 20th minute you need to wait for the price to break either the high or low and then you go with that direction.

if the market is not trending it will wipe your account. The reason this is funny person, he requests you to place the stop loss 1 tick behind the extreme point in the opposite direction of your trade.

Guess what, the profit you will get is few points if not ticks and you will have another 19 minutes coming in the next hour to wait for the trade. if it is opposite to your first trade, you need to reverse your position.

Thanks for sharing this.

To say that this bloke is unhinged would be an understatement. He can sound quite rational and convincing, then launch into a complete bizarre rant on how "they" are out to get him. Youtube may have taken down his past rant-filled videos...they were both amusing and disturbing. He has all the indicators of being untreated, bi-polar.

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/oil-trading-academy-and-code-trading-system/

Please share the vid's.

Thank you.

Please share the vid's.

Thank you.

Guys I don't understand why you are insisting on wasting your time to watch his videos and there are no indicators at all.

I will share the videos once I come back from work or over the weekend.

I will brief you slightly about this guy: I remember this Guy claims that he is a Philosopher and his brain grasps almost every complicated scientific topic such as quantum physics, general and special relativity theories. Also he is the one who discovered the code in 2006 and he kept the code for himself till he decided to teach it.

The code is no more than trivial idea of fading time. Every five minutes price will reverse and will pick direction.

I remember he published videos showing himself as the super hero and super intelligent that he discovered the code of freemasons when people started to talk about his big scam.

He published a video showing the amount he’s got from the victims. I remember it was $700K from silly videos. He traveled to Thailand and God knows the real reason why he moved there.

If you disagree with him and say the code doesn’t work, he will immediately accuse you.

Unfortunately, I lost my data stored in the external hard disk. Otherwise I would be able to show you a video for him screaming and crying that CL Computer is not allowing him to grab ten ticks as used to be in the past. He was telling us that you need to find another type of business online giving us life examples like creating and sending referral links to websites to get commission.

That’s enough of wasting the time.

I will share with you the link later. If you want an indicator for this system I will create it for you.

Edited by salmanyom

Guys I don't understand why you are insisting on wasting your time to watch his videos and there are no indicators at all.

I will share the videos once I come back from work or over the weekend.

I will brief you slightly about this guy: I remember this Guy claims that he is a Philosopher and his brain grasps almost every complicated scientific topic such as quantum physics, general and special relativity theories. Also he is the one who discovered the code in 2006 and he kept the code for himself till he decided to teach it.

The code is no more than trivial idea of fading time. Every five minutes price will reverse and will pick direction.

I remember he published videos showing himself as the super hero and super intelligent that he discovered the code of freemasons when people started to talk about his big scam.

He published a video showing the amount he’s got from the victims. I remember it was $700K from silly videos. He traveled to Thailand and God knows the real reason why he moved there.

If you disagree with him and say the code doesn’t work, he will immediately accuse you.

Unfortunately, I lost my data stored in the external hard disk. Otherwise I would be able to show you a video for him screaming and crying that CL Computer is not allowing him to grab ten ticks as used to be in the past. He was telling us that you need to find another type of business online giving us life examples like creating and sending referral links to websites to get commission.

That’s enough of wasting the time.

I will share with you the link later. If you want an indicator for this system I will create it for you.

Agreed. And if I remember correctly he kept changing his website and methods when people realized how crazy he was.