JTMAI ES Scalper V1.1 no indicators

Traderbeauty

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job Jane-I think you have some support!

"i will only continue if i see some responses and support. Hope you enjoyed and thank you all again.

Jane "

Reply Reply With Quote .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Traderbeauty For This Useful Post:

AndyS, Banner, FloridaTrader, Gladiator858, gonzo, iksak, k33, Lemon451, longboat, mauro33, minch, newbie0101, noody, osijek1289, RandomTask, soma, stocktrader78, sukhsan, Swordfi$h, tommy1618, traderbob, tradernate, tradershare, tryitagainmf, Wanderer, windo, zbear

First of all i wanted to thank everyone for the nice support.

Today was another very good trading day without any worries where the pivots or volume clusters or symmetry dots or cl levels or any of these hundreds resistance and support levels.

Again- today i am going to stay at the same level as yesterday , still no indicators and no countertrend and no higher level stuff.

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/cymq.jpg

So started early at 8:50 am which is 5:50 my time, i saw that we do have a higher top so when i got that long signal at point 1 i did not hesitate and went long EVEN THOUGH THE BIG PICTURE TOLD US TO CONTINUE SHORTING FROM THE BIG DROP OF THE NIGHT.

point 2- same long with a stop bellow, keep in mind that even though the market tried to generate a lower high it did not succeed and as u can see the long was great.

point 3- same long- look at the delta between tops- meaning trend is strong- no need to measure with any indicators.

point 4- here is the EXPERT TIP i will add now- as you can see point 4 would be a loser- BUT- and this is a HUGE but and you have to pay attention.:

YOU HAVE TO MEASURE THE FIBS EXTENSION BETWEEN THE TOPS- they are actually your best measure for the trend strength. once its 1.272 to the tick which happened here-YOU DO NOT ENTER WITH THE TREND BEFORE a retracement of at least 61.8 , so if you look there - i skipped point 4 long because it did not made the 61.8 and i entered at point 5 which was a great winner.

point 6- same rule but here we had no noise- and it was again a great long.

point 7 ended with a break even.

point 8- VERY IMPORTANT-you would imagine that since point 7 low was broken we would look for a short- basically you would be right but 1 tick is normally nothing- actually if you look we hit a support of point 6 and we got a long entry so take it.1 tick actually is the bet divergence - because all the breakout shorts would bail and reverse while we go long and laugh.

point 9- here i got small legs i just stopped and waited , same with point 10.

point 11- i saw a nice double top with a short reaction so i took it- was a great short.

point 12- same short - watch the nice delta.

point 13- was a little confusing but as i said before- we only broke point 12 by 1 tick so i took this short with a tight stop and it worked perfect.

point X- its the double bottom between 13 and 14 - forgot to mark it- was a perfect double bottom and i took the long, i expected to have a new high so bailed only with 2 points damn lol.

point 14 was a mystry- no idea why where so i stayed out.

same with point Y bottom before 15.

point 15 took a short for 1 tick loss and then for desert took the nice long of point 16.

i will not tell you how many points i made but you can figure it for yourself.

i am just trying to explain that trading the es is great- you have time to think and unlike the cl your stops even though i use market stops are normally very small.

here is the link again ///// http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/cymq.jpg /////

Enjoy and hope it helped.

Take care

Jane

Great posts Jane! I have one question. Today trades 1-9 were all longs and 11-15 were all shorts. Can we disregard Rule 3 then of taking only 3 trades in a trend? Maybe since we got some retracement it is ok and not late in an impulse trend?

Great thread. Looking forward to more posts. Thanks again for everything.

=D>

Hi Longboat- very good question- its hard to set hard rules regarding this issue- if you have a very strong trend up or down then you might go long 10 times- i mean who cares as long as you get the signal lol.

the idea is - on a normal day its just not advisable to go in one direction more than 2-3 times, but as you can see - today many of the moves were very small which indicates not a strong trend,

basically THE RULE IS: AS LONG AS THE DELTA WHICH IS THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE LAST 2 TOPS/BOTTOMS IS EQUAL OR GREATER THAN 1.272 the trend continues.

same happened with the shorts- they were very weak but we got them just by following the rules.

take care

Jane

Have you actually tried trading as in live trading a 2:1 renko spectrum chart? I think you will be surprised how fast it moves you will never be able to catch it as a human even a bot on a server in CME would be hard pressed to catch such quick split second moves, even on 6E its fast on ES you can not even see it move with the eye and its already gone half a screen.

Unless you put trade markers on your chart in your "real time" trading then I can not possibly take you seriously.

IMO, the way I am following Jane's system, Renko bar are for picking direction and NOT entry. When a green or red Renko bar forms, I look for entry off 1000 volume chart in ES confirmed with other tools (Volume channel from ACME, OFA, VWAP std deviations, etc).

This also works in FGBL (5 tick stop) and FESX (3 tick stop).

Have you actually tried trading as in live trading a 2:1 renko spectrum chart? I think you will be surprised how fast it moves you will never be able to catch it as a human even a bot on a server in CME would be hard pressed to catch such quick split second moves, even on 6E its fast on ES you can not even see it move with the eye and its already gone half a screen.

Unless you put trade markers on your chart in your "real time" trading then I can not possibly take you seriously.

I don't think his posts are to suggest that he takes the trade at every single turn or gets in at the absolute best price, but is more of a teaching tool. Assuming your computer doesn't lag when it gets a lot of data, you will be able to see MOST of the bars print on the ES (6E, GL, CL, etc you will not be able to see every bar print on such a small renko, so just change to a higher time frame), even if it is very briefly (4 seconds to print an entire bar). You can't look at such a small renko bar in news either.

Use the RJ bar markers and you will see where the bar could close, so when you are looking to see if the bar is going to change direction, you will already know where you want to try and get in (+ slippage)--at the vast majority of the turns there is plenty of time to do analysis and see what is coming on the ES. He's not here to prove anything to any of us, he is sharing concepts that you should be able to apply on your own, which doesn't suggest you need to look at the same size renko as him.

Hi Jane,

you said:

point 4- here is the EXPERT TIP i will add now- as you can see point 4 would be a loser- BUT- and this is a HUGE but and you have to pay attention.:

YOU HAVE TO MEASURE THE FIBS EXTENSION BETWEEN THE TOPS- they are actually your best measure for the trend strength. once its 1.272 to the tick which happened here-YOU DO NOT ENTER WITH THE TREND BEFORE a retracement of at least 61.8 , so if you look there - i skipped point 4 long because it did not made the 61.8 and i entered at point 5 which was a great winner.

could you please explain how you measure the 1.272 extension between the tops;I mean 1.272 times ...what ???

Thanks for your great posts.

Trader34,

Easy now, this is a friendly forum where we learn from our collective sharing, no need to take it personal. Jane is doing something we don't see very often around here... unselfishly posting an useful trading approach to the market. In that note, no problem on my end reading and trading from the 2:1 renko spectrum chart. Here's today ES trade using her approach, well sort of.

http://imageshack.com/a/img199/6237/f1ez.jpg

Trader34,

Easy now, this is a friendly forum where we learn from our collective sharing, no need to take it personal. Jane is doing something we don't see very often around here... unselfishly posting an useful trading approach to the market. In that note, no problem on my end reading and trading from the 2:1 renko spectrum chart. Here's today ES trade using her approach, well sort of.

http://imageshack.com/a/img199/6237/f1ez.jpg

Swordfi$h - Nice pic - are you finding some merit with APEX ?