Forex Ghost Pile Driver

Re: Forex Ghost Pile Driver

@DANDARE : We appreciate Your CONTRIBUTION but PLEASE use SEARCH function :)

And YOU DONT NEED TO FORCE IT IF YOU DONT HAVE IT all you have to do is ACTIVE

regards,

K

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

@DANDARE : We appreciate Your CONTRIBUTION but PLEASE use SEARCH function :)

And YOU DONT NEED TO FORCE IT IF YOU DONT HAVE IT all you have to do is ACTIVE

regards,

K

Excuse me, what are you talking about? I DID USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before posting each thread and before posting each EA, and I found NO results for ANY of the EA's I posted.

Also can you tell me why all my threads (with links for DIFFERENT EA's) have all been moved and put into 2 threads?

And what do you mean when you say 'You don't need to force it if you don't have it' ?? Just what is your problem with me? First you send me a PM a couple of months ago, accusing me of not sharing and telling me to become more active on the forum, AFTER I had already shared a brand new Manual & Trading System. Then when I do try to make a contribution yesterday, you combine my different posts for different EA's into the same thread and come out with some complete nonsense. What's your problem??

There is William saying I need to create a new thread for each EA, and then you come along and put all my different threads together into just 2 threads! It seems there are rules for some people and different rules for others. It's impossible to please some people :-/

which are any good? have any been tested? are they commercial ones or open source developed ea's?

do you know what pairs and timeframes for each?

dont want to seem ungrateful, but it makes it harder to test EAs and their potential without some background on them.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

EA for you to test ;)

hxxp://rapid*share.com/files/203455413/Forex_Ghost_Pile_Driver.rar

http://forexghost.com/

drawdown + 80% which is huge.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

might as well just check out this page for them all.

http://www.beatsforex.com/html/free_robot_fx_page_3.html

i doubt many, if any are useful.

• 4 weeks later...