Jump to content

⤴️-Paid Ad- Check advertising disclaimer here. Add your banner here.🔥

logicgate

Members
  • Posts

    1,511
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    100

Posts posted by logicgate

  1. So I stumbled upon this video by accident, and just by the title I knew it was some scam. This one is so ridiculous, a "strategy" with zero loss!! LOL

     

    Ok I Watched the video, and this girl here is "trading" binary options like she is playing coin toss, and wins every single time. She loads an alligator and CCI indicators on the chart, but not even mention what she is looking at. She only goes "oh gonna open a put here", in places that do not even make sense. You have see this thing lol. What makes me mad is the absurd amount of views and subscribers she has, and a LOT, I mean A LOT of noobs in the comments praising her "trading". Imagine how many people already lost a fortune...

     

    Check it out:

     

    Since she is making advertisement for this Quotex binary options site, my guess is that she has a special version of the platform where she is able to replay the market, so she just memorizes where to take those "trades"

     

    This is NOT trading, people.

  2. Has anyone ever seen this?

     

    https://www.forexcup.com/

     

    Minimum deposit of US$5.000 to participate in a forex championship which lasts one year (jan 23 - dec 23), 1st prize US$50.0000 goes to whoever have the most gains.

     

    So the conditions are that you need to open a forex ECN trading account at FX Open and make a minimum deposit of US$5.000, and they say you can withdraw that money, and also add more money if you want, at any time.

     

    I wonder if they really pay the 1st place in cash, or there is some hidden "small print" conditions somewhere. Does anyone know any winners of this cup? I never heard of it.

  3. Hi there guys. I am getting into poker now too and the allegedly good courses are impossible to find, I thought it would be like the trading material stuff which is relatively easy to find, we can get the majority of trading courses and books if we dig deep enough.

     

    Poker training courses, like stuff from Run It Once, Carrot Corner and Upswing, I can't find anywhere.

     

    I wonder if there is another forum like this one (but for poker), or some "secret" torrent tracker with this stuff.

     

  4.  

     

    There isn't actually a course. Those private videos are more like a private training on how to use the indicator. It is meant for people who need hand holding for this stuff. If you know how to use metatrader and load an indicator on a chart and fiddle with settings, their private videos really have no much use.

     

    The basic strategy is explained in their free youtube videos, there is really nothing to hide. It is very simple, when HTF is trending and specially crossing above value, you wanna buy the LTF when it goes below value, and vice versa for a sell.

     

    But as you all know, everything is very simple to understand, but hard to do it in the real world. You have to have your methods to get in, this method/concept does not tell you the exact place to get in and out, but gives you an idea. The liquidity lines for example are a great place for targets or trying to enter.

     

    Sometimes you can get a nice entry, but turn a winner into a loser because you aimed for the stars and did not take profits, and price came back to your entry after giving you lots of profits. I have done that more times than I would like to admit.

  5. Hi Logicgate, thanks for sharing the useful information about ATS. I tried to watch their youtube videos but struggled to understand from there. I am not sure where to start, which video i should watch first? I have watched few mentors 's Smart money courses, and started implementing the concepts. I want to learn ATS, can you please advise where to start from. Thanks.

     

     

    The information is all there and there aren´t too many videos in their channel. The concept is pretty simple, HTF is getting below value you wait the LTF to get above value to sell, and vice versa for buying.

     

    In a nutshell:

     

     

    And check the videos from post 35 of this thread.

  6. Looks interesting....all download links are dead, can someone please upload.

     

    Thanks

     

    Don´t listen to Skeleton. The method is solid. If you combine it with SMC then, it is gonna take it to the next level.

     

    I can reupload for you, but only after you watch all their videos on youtube. Watch the youtube links posted here.. They explain all the method there. The videos that were uploaded here were private webinars which don´ t really teach the method, they are more like meetings for newbie subscribers who needed hand holding to use the indicator.

  7. Their indicator signals fail most of the time and moreover there is no such thing as master pattern that is bunch of BS made up by sellers to promote their product. guys i don't know how can i explain this to you it doesn't work. just keep trading in simplistic manner. its just a probability game, gamble it like a disciplined gambler.

     

     

    You don´t have a clue about what you are talking lol

     

    The "forex master pattern" happens every single day. Just because you can´t see it or you don´t understand the concept, does not mean it doesn´t work. The problems are never with the method, are always on the user.

     

    This thread here has tons of chart examples updated recently:

     

    https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/post/13991528#post13991528

  8. This stuff will only make you lose money. I remember when I started, Nison´s books were the 1st books I started with, together with those classic TA books by Murphy and etc, you can see I already started with the left foot.

     

    I remember I had all those candle patterns memorized, even the obscure ones I found in other books. I had this bias for the japanese candles because I love everything Japan, and you know, when you think you are good at something there is always an asian better than you lol, so I figured the japanese knew what they were doing with those candles.

     

    I don´t need to tell you by now that I only lost money trying to trade those candle patterns with classic TA stuff.

  9. @logicgate

    Is it worth looking at? What is your opinion on the system?

     

    Yes it made sense to me. Combined with SMC it´s very good.

     

    It is not a system, it is a form of technical analysis. This isn´t a green buy red sell thing.

     

    The method provides a framework that gives you insights for trading ideas aligned with higher timeframe.

     

    It is similar to the market profile theory of buying below value, selling above value, but the structures are formed differently, nothing to do with market/volume profile indicator.

⤴️-Paid Ad- Check advertising disclaimer here. Add your banner here.🔥

×
×
  • Create New...