What Happened to the Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened to the Forum?

WTF happened in the last couple of days that the forum is all messed up?

I could barely make this post properly.

Everything is messed up, disjointed, out of order, a lot of stuff doesn´t even load.

I can´t even check notifications nor private messages anymore...

Same for me! Sometimes it works fine but most of the time it looks terrible... looks like the CSS has broken or something. Hope it gets fixed soon!😥

Comment

It looked to me like the Ezoic "AI" advertising platform ( ww.ezoic.com ) was interfering with forum page loading and functions, only their ads loaded properly. May the ezoic robot rest in virtual peace.

Comment

Yeah, I have been trying different ad agencies. There might be some more disruptions until things are sorted, but I'll try to keep it to a minimum.

Comment

I'm now getting a warning from Firefox that the site is potentially unsafe due to the certificate 'not matching'... whatever that means.

Comment

Forum went crazy again today, now back to normal but deleted all latest posts and PMs

Comment

Yeah, I just attempted to edit a thread/post I had started and when I saved it, it was flagged as "unapproved." 🙄 - however I was able to delete the thread and post it over again.
              Last edited by gadfly; 01-08-21, 00:25.

Comment

Originally posted by gadfly View Post
                Yeah, I just attempted to edit a thread/post I had started and when I saved it, it was flagged as "unapproved." 🙄 - however I was able to delete the thread and post it over again.
                Based on my recent experience multiple edits to a post will send it to moderation. Delete and re-post works though.

Comment

i saw that and deleted the previous one permanently.

If any of you have a problem posting then just leave it and pm me, i will take care of any post asap.

Comment

it is annoying and i visit less here, forum is not like what it was earlier.

Comment

Message system going crazy again since yesterday... I think 80% of my messages are coming and going blank, being able to talk only to 2 people

Comment

forum is going crazy. it seems to be a regular occurring everything is distorted

Comment

See my post #3... a word to the wise re: the Ezoic ad bot should be sufficient: Unplug the Robot!

Comment

Sorry guys there might be disruptions for the next day or two. Not much I can do about it to speed it up as we’re working on different sides of the world so things are taking longer than usual.
                            if your page doesn’t load, just refresh it and it should load. Hopefully it will all be fixed for good soon enough.

Comment

There are way too many ads on the site, they are blocking threads, and it's hard to avoid clicking on them while attempting to open a thread or post.

Comment

• MojoRisin
                                MojoRisin commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I don't see that problem. I have no issues of ads blocking threads. Maybe try clearing your cache if the page isn't loading properly...

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X