The Fibonacci Strike

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [REQ] The Fibonacci Strike

First - it wot be cheap thats for sure

Second - I am having hard time to believe this guys over the internet, to mention few marketers and NOT traders Fidler, Poulos etc..

Third - Tried his hyped HeadFake, not impressed by it...

just my 3 cents.. <):)

I did buy the company's system(Headfake 354 USD). all orders has los. But the web site seems profitable operations.

The Fibonacci Strike released.

Suddenly, I also can't wait anymore.. [-O<

He posted a link for one video, I have managed to uncover the link which points to TFS videos made by him.

Have a look.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/rockstarpub/videos

To thesecret,

Because....If you make fast cash on the markets, you will be only earning 1 source of income !

BUT....If you are selling ebooks or software...Then you will be earning an EXTRA income source... !

Dont forget, every trade doesnt mean always we win.

However, there is nothing much to lose if you just sell a ebook/software...Except for the yearly hosting and domain fees... ;)

Utlimately - To put it in simple words, dont just depend on trading, myself do work fulltime job outside and also do some trading whenever i am free. Also i am doing some affiliate marketing. Dont put all eggs into the same basket ! Diversify your income source !

Goodluck ! =D>

Trading Fib strikes is a low odds strategy. You never know which level will hold. Better to wait for a consolidation at a fib level and trade out of that. It's a waste of money buying these systems that only give you a small piece of the puzzle. Focus on what really matters like supply and demand levels. The fib levels that work are usually at these levels anyway.

Guys who have used his previous systems namely head fake filter, forex confidante would agree that the systems promoted by Tom Strignano work well only with the trade examples he illustrates, market movements when seen in hindsight can work for any system that is being marketed. Just use logic, a person whose making millions will not sell a system so powerful for peanuts , if anyones got a good system would treasure it instead of selling it for 97,197,297 or 397 dollars. Best way to trade is keep it simple use logic, watch for supports and resistances , aply Fibo to any well defined range and see if there is a confluence between a Fibbo level and old support or resistance level. If there is such a area of confluence, look at the candlesticks for a reversal formation or strength in case of breakout. Get into the trade with a stop loss and look for a minimum of 2:1 risk reward

Ofcourse go through all the material you can get your hands on including Tom Strignanos material, cause sometimes you will learn one or two ew things. I am sure traders who have been trading for a while would agree, you need to plan your trades and once you have the plan be emmotionally strong to trade the plan :D

Tom always sells more than 300 copies, if you remember the promotion of forex confidante he said the same, he was only gonna sell to the first 300 customers....and then durring the promotion of his latest work fibonacci strike he goes on to say " Hi, I am tom strignano...some of you might remember me as the author of forex confidante which went on to sell THOUSANS AND THOUSANDS of copies...". Jeez he (Tom) sure does lose sight of those limited offer claims ( only 300 copies of Forex confidante), when he feels a bit boastful. According to me,99 percent of all internet promoted methods work well when you annalyze in hindsight, however when you trade them on live market....you lose most of the times even when you follow the rules to the T...cos they only show trade examples for periods where the system did work. The worst of the lot is Bill Paulos, the only way you can lose money faster is by flushing it down the toilet

The only good thing is that you get to learn a bit or two with each trading system :D , yep so my kudos to anyone who is willing to share the fibonacci strike, will certainly be appreciated by the forrum members