{Req} www.r*i*c*h*l*a*z*y*t*r*a*d*e*r.com

Thx my friend !

Can somebody share his experiences about these ?

My pleasure!

I haven't traded any of these methods myself (I am currently just in the studying phase). But all my research and reading reviews around the web indicate that John C@mpbell is the real deal. I have his TCCI indicator (comes with SaneFX) on my chart and it seems to provide a pretty good guideline on when a trend is about to change. The special alerts that he uses in his Gold Trade Pro system are 100% identical to the early bird alert in Stealth Forex.

In fact, C@mpbell even wrote a guide on using the Stealth Forex system (Ultimate Stealth Guide). When I do go live, I was planning on using Stealth Forex due to the excellent reviews, combined with some of John's recommendations and his TCCI indicator.

Hope this helps,

pb

Dude, you might be a real rookie, but sound more like a friend of John Campbell.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/2037-The-Oil-Biz?highlight=oilbiz

If you checked out this thread, you would have known the true reality of your friend, he is master of renaming free indicators and marketing them as holy grail.

TCCI is nothing more than non lag ma. A decent indicator available for free all over the internet. But nothing to do with Mr. Campbell.

My pleasure!

I haven't traded any of these methods myself (I am currently just in the studying phase). But all my research and reading reviews around the web indicate that John C@mpbell is the real deal. I have his TCCI indicator (comes with SaneFX) on my chart and it seems to provide a pretty good guideline on when a trend is about to change. The special alerts that he uses in his Gold Trade Pro system are 100% identical to the early bird alert in Stealth Forex.

In fact, C@mpbell even wrote a guide on using the Stealth Forex system (Ultimate Stealth Guide). When I do go live, I was planning on using Stealth Forex due to the excellent reviews, combined with some of John's recommendations and his TCCI indicator.

Hope this helps,

pb

Dude, you might be a real rookie, but sound more like a friend of John Campbell.

Dude, your logic is so flawed that I almost didn't bother to reply. Yes, I am a friend of John C@mpbell - that is why I go on forums and paste in links for people to download his material for free (he gives me a kickback for every person I get to pirate his systems). I'm glad your keeping everyone on the board honest with your impressive sleuthing skills.

• 3 years later...