The gest@lt sh1ft

Oke guys this is some really professional good stuff it is not just a system but a strategy and a edge next to your trading it is really good no bullshit.

But i think it is hard to find i hope the experience masters here could get it i even wanna pay for it but i havent got the 997$ he charges for the course vids.

So if someone is able to get it and want some cash for it let me know i really want it but haven't got the 997$

This is the site http://[email protected]/wordpress/ replace The@ wit a and c0m with the o the course called fx macro trader

Thanks

JJ

jjames,

thanks for bringing this in. I hope somebody will be able to provide with this course. My personal opinion it will be mostly about COT, but this guy looks decent, not "wishi washi" as usual, so i think it will be good for our community to have this course.

Share guys, who have it.

J

Hi jayjas, yes this is good stuff this guy is not a scammer he also has his own funds if you know hedge funds trade mostly macro fundamentals.

So this course could be really a edge next to your strategy it gives you a better perspective of the market and what the big guys are thinking.

It is more about macro news then cot data but that 1 is also interpreted i think for the people who already have a good strategy for entries exits this could be a great course.

JJ

He is graduate from Dirk du Toit mentoring program class of 2007/8. The most generous Day Forex students as far i know. If trader need to know inside BWILC mentoring program, FX Macro is best place to learn with affordable price because it mirrored almost exactly with DayForex program. He is also graduate from Jimmy Young mentoring program. Hope you guys here learn a lot from there. So much edge inside the course. Or you can follow his note on forex-factory.com a.k.a kristdm, trade2win.com a.k.a fxmonk, and tradeforexfundamentally.com. Download all his video on youtube gestaltshift channell. I talk about gestaltshift.com in relation with someone here who ask about Dayforex MP class, but no one seem pay attention. Congragulation for all and hope this forum become more solid than before.

Hi Deanyakobs,

I know what you mean i think this stuff is also the real things you need to know you think investors look at ea's and fancy sysyems NO. They wanna put there money on the save side and use there brain.

The problem is i dont have the money for the course i have saved 1000$ for a real account what i will open when i really understand how this market work. From a technically kind of view i have already come a lot farther and dropped back to only the fib50% 61.8 and some trendlines and sup res. Together with this macro course i think there are lot better trades to be maked.

I hope you have maybe some suggestions or if somebody has this course pls share it would be great i even wanna pay for it but not the 997$ i just dont have it.

Thanks,

JJ

Jjames,

its better to join moneyl to get the course. I contact him for discount price, but he only give 30 % discount at current price. His first price selling at march, 2009 is $ 354 and i already paid that course .. BUT payment process get blocked by paypal. Just one click and BLAST !!. the dream sleep again. Probably it's right time for us to gather money to join the course ALL together. Just my dumb idea .. may be.

Edited by deanyakobs

thanks diesel ... just some dumb idea as i already said. And i don't want waste your money & time here, either. Just to make sure, not all that we request come easily and freely, even on sharing forum like selfmadevip.com or forum.as-1.us.

No offense here ..

Edited by deanyakobs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a whole course and most people dont pay attention tho this but this stuff is good believe me. This is the way Hedge funs etc trade Macrofundamental.

They dont look at al those mumbo jumbo in the charts off course they define entry point but if you know that a currencie is weak because of some Macro you have a edge an then it is just a matter to find a entry what is is only 4% important of trading but the edge will help you to master the difficult part psychology in trading. Then when you in the trade the management comes. You scale in and scale out so you ride the big trend and thats all what whe want isnt it??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...