[REQ] PaintBarFactory Trading System (replicate for MT4)

Hi everyone, I am sure we can replicate this trading system for MT4. From what I see, these are actually free indicators available on MT4 too.

http://www.paintbarfactory.com/images/10-10-2008%20Trades%20-%202.png

Could everyone help as we get all the settings and indicators together to create the same trading system on MT4???

site link:

hxxp://www.paintbarfactory.com/

thanks for your co-operation

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

Re: [REQ] PaintBarFactory Trading System (replicate for MT4)

Mmmm nice colors on that screen :D ,but it's a good reliable system for the real world, osaze!?

from the website, I think its worth the while... Haven't used it so I don't know but from my experience with some of these indicators I know they don't repaint... I know b'cos I have stumbled on indicators of this nature on MT4 in the past and forward tested them...

A lot of familiar indicators renamed......

thats why I was hoping we working on digging them out one by one and finding their exact settings.

this will be fun

i have some tips to rebuild this setup :

- take EMA 49 + 89 for those red/green/yellow dotted lines

- take SMA 30 High + Low to create the blue/red channel

- take HULL / HMA 14 or 13 for the fast MA

- take a swing indie for those dots (they will paint 2-3 bars backwards - not realtime - so not very important - just for visualisation)

for the paintbars, the middlepanel + the squeeze i can only give a solution for NinjaTrader - cause thats my plattform :

- take ECO2 for the middle panel indie -- this also colors the bars - indicator can be found on the NinjaTrader-forum (= Ergodic Candlestick Osc or so for other plattforms)

- take the squeeze from roonius / tradingstudies dot com / - it has a pbf-option build in.

That should be a useful start.

have fun playing with this :)

>>> Patience pays off ! <<<

PBF Squeeze is actually Bollinger Band Squeeze. Not sure of the version.

Am working on the exact replacement of the other indicators

• 7 months later...
Hello guys. I have the indis for Tradestation locked to an account number. I would be available to share and extremely interested to have them coded for MT4, but I need some serious coder capable of cleaning off all the details. Please PM me if you think you have the solution.

hope someone genius can coded this one to mt4..

Hi,

660 kb at $0.35 per Kb comes to ....$231....abit too much for me.

If you exported the system only and it came to at or less than $100 then maybe can help..

but need to be careful the functions go with it...which is standard otherwise the file

will not know what to reference..

Hi Dave. The system is composed by many indicators. It's actually all the ones that you see in the web pages. All of them help in a way or another to assess the direction of the trades. You might not use them all at once but you can use different strategies with them, so you still need the whole bunch. What I have is the whole package, radar screen excluded. In that amount the Holy Grail is included as well, which is sold separately. That one is 82 KB so if we take it out we still have 579 KB.

• 2 weeks later...