Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks

ETORO Broker Review

Seems no one has discuss about this broker so i would like to comment on it.

For my case, i would say don't every use this broker. Last week for no reasons on christmas eve morning it has a spike of 216 pips on NZD/USD. And the best of it is there was a stop loss of $100 and it can close the trade exceeding the stop loss which causes a negative amount in my account. I have email their support and till now they are still investigating.

Thanks

Re: ETORO Broker

don't trade christmas weeks and first 7 days of the new year thats the rule....

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks

Is Etoro reliable in cashout transfers?

Super Moderators Array hermanhess's Avatar
    Thanks

etoro is a complete scam i hear they've denied payout to some of their clients for big amounts, small amounts are no problem they will pay out immediately .......

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

Well, I never used theis broke,r but I read many good reviews. The only thing that stopped me is that they do not offer Metatrader platform.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

I have been with etoro for past 3 months. Before opening an account with them make sure you read all their policies.
    The mail reasons which i see for blocking the accounts in etoro is
    1) scalping is not allowed
    2) Their platform hangs quite frequently during news period and prices will be delayed by 2-3 mins atleast. During this time if you take positions they take consider it as arbitrage trading. This is a big concern for many including mine

I advise only small players to consider this broker.

Standard Member Array Valeria-eToro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello Forum members!

First of all I would like to thank you for taking an interest in eToro.
    eToro is a registered Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF) with the Cypriot Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) - License number 109/10.

eToro is one of the most transparent Forex companies which encourages it's trades to share their experience with each other. Any person can logon to our public chats/ forums/ blogs/ openbook and ask one of our many traders if they received their payouts to find out all of them did.

We indeed do not offer MT4 since we developed our own trading platform which is very easy and user friendly but also offers all the features an experienced trader is looking for.

I hope I answered all the doubts that rose in this forum, if not, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at [email protected] with any question or concern.

Best regards,
    Valeria - eToro.

Super Moderators Array hermanhess's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria-eToro View Post
    Hello Forum members!

First of all I would like to thank you for taking an interest in eToro.
    eToro is a registered Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF) with the Cypriot Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) - License number 109/10.

eToro is one of the most transparent Forex companies which encourages it's trades to share their experience with each other. Any person can logon to our public chats/ forums/ blogs/ openbook and ask one of our many traders if they received their payouts to find out all of them did.

We indeed do not offer MT4 since we developed our own trading platform which is very easy and user friendly but also offers all the features an experienced trader is looking for.

I hope I answered all the doubts that rose in this forum, if not, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at [email protected] with any question or concern.

Best regards,
    Valeria - eToro.
    could you explain the Santosh Tiwari incident where you illegally held this poor traders money to the tune of several hundred thousand dollars and he had to go through hell mentally and physically before you released his money many months later and that too you didn't compensate him for the trades he lost to the tune of 70k when you abruptly closed his trades because he was winning constantly.

When he wrote about it in the etoro forum you conveniently locked the thread but you can't do that here.

\m/ HYPER moderator \m/ Array cazador's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    etoro sucks!!

Standard Member Array Valeria-eToro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Herman Hess,

Santosh Tiwari is one of eToro's all time best traders!
    He is a self confessed Fan of the eToro platform and is an active trader to date!

Moreover, Mr. Tiwari is more than satisfied with the treatment he received from eToro and RetailFX.
    As we are not in a position to disclose personal details of our traders, we can however, assure you that
    we are in constant relations with Mr. Tiwari, who doesn’t only trade with us,
    but is delighted to assist in the QA process in the company.

Needless to say that a disappointed trader, like the one you described, would not continue his trading endeavors and constantly volunteering his software knowledge and assistance.

Mr. Tiwari and eToro are in more than good terms, thank you very much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast