[req] FAPTradeConvertor - MT4 to DukasCopy Bridge

Hi,

I know there is one free MT4 to DukasCopy trade copier out there (the one on the Dukas website) but it is very slow and not usable with a fast scalping EA. A better alternative is the FAPTradeConvertor and Account Monitor which is professional speed. I have attached a version of it with the PDF manual but the java jForex strategy plugin needs a clickbank receipt to run. I recommend to use the FAPTradeConvertor to send MT4 trades to DukasCopy instead of the free one. It works for any orders generated by the EA not just FAPTurbo. Does anyone have a cracked version? I don't have a JAVA decompiler yet to crack this one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=151d90d04e0ebffeb94117dade8fc295e04e75f6e8ebb871

Best trading

Re: [req] FAPTradeConvertor - MT4 to DukasCopy Bridge

Hi,

I know there is one free MT4 to DukasCopy trade copier out there (the one on the Dukas website) but it is very slow and not usable with a fast scalping EA. A better alternative is the FAPTradeConvertor and Account Monitor which is professional speed. I have attached a version of it with the PDF manual but the java jForex strategy plugin needs a clickbank receipt to run. I recommend to use the FAPTradeConvertor to send MT4 trades to DukasCopy instead of the free one. It works for any orders generated by the EA not just FAPTurbo. Does anyone have a cracked version? I don't have a JAVA decompiler yet to crack this one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=151d90d04e0ebffeb94117dade8fc295e04e75f6e8ebb871

Best trading

just use the free one, in fact its faster than the fap bridge, no bridge will work with scalper as they need time to read the csv files on master