Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Yes you can go for a live account any time you like but you should be in full confidence about the trading you are doing in the demo account.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I opened several demo account at vinson financials and I have learned most basis Forex knowledge as (Leverage, Pending Orders, Candle, Indicator,...) through demo and planned to switch to live. My demo performance was really great but th real outcome was not good. Still don't know why, I focus to identify the trend and entries point and short-term profit trades, I think it's the safest strategy.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kavalius View Post
    Hello,

Ive been learning to trade for 4 months now. My manual trading account is up by 14.8% and the one that I use ea's is up by 6%. I think im doing quite well, but what do u, traders, think, is it time for me to open a live account, or I've might just been lucky enough to be profitable?

Best Regards
    if you wanna try live account its fine. so i think its depend of how much amoount that you can afford to lose.

usually i suggest people to open a live account with deposit less than $300
    however if only can afford less, like $25 or more and wanna have best trading conditions, i think tickmill or vipromarkets are suitable becaise both of them apllied $25 min deposit with spreads start from 0

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Only you can decide it that you can start a live account or not. If you have learned well with 4 months and have good experience then you can but start with small amount. Check your 4 months experience in small account first then decide what to do next.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    dont ask us about if you should or should not, one way or another you will have to go live, its just a matter of time, just take is slow, keep it low and trade safely only invest money you can afford losing..

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Fuzzie View Post
    Only you can decide it that you can start a live account or not. If you have learned well with 4 months and have good experience then you can but start with small amount. Check your 4 months experience in small account first then decide what to do next.
    Yeah it depends on the individual trader to decide whether he is able to open a real account or not, he should be confident enough to trade and should have spent a good amount of time in the market.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    It is much more difficult to trade in the live account not because of the technical aspects but because we not only have to think twice, nor thrice, but many times because that will be real money on the line.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Make sure you learnt well.
    1. Learn forex (How to trade)
    2. You must have a solid strategy. (I trade Price Action in daily chart)
    3. You must have well money management (90% reason traders lose account even if they win 70% of their trade!)

2093 Dovetail Drive Libertyville, IL 60048, United States
    Thanks
    It's very important to learn first the things that are important for trading. It is necessary because it will help you decide on what strategy you will use. It is quite hard and challenging, yet it is very good if you learn. You can also ask for help from professionals like JAFX of which they are very successful as ECN forex broker.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    I moved on live after 6 month experience with demo. Never try live account if you don't control losses, I mean don't set stop loss and take profits,because in the long run you are guaranteed to receive a trade that will against you till eat up all your deposit.

• Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast