FSX Analytics Course

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know if anyone got this course to share: https://fxsanalytics.com/

The course focus on price action, volume and order flow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The creator of this course is BillyRayVal (Steve W.) on FF forum.

He has some popular posts there. (The "No Brainer Trades" post).

He also has a blog sharing some valuable ideas for free. (https://paracurve.com/)

Steve W. – Independent asset manager trading foreign exchange instruments. Former hedge fund and investment bank worker in both Asset Management and Global Foreign Exchange. This blog was started with the intent of spreading ideas, raising awareness and keep traders out of the darkness. Click around, enjoy, and feel free to drop us a line and let us know how you’re doing.

Regards,

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Though he is trading Fx now, his background was energy trading. Particularly he has been trading Nat Gas and he has worked on that energy trading before.

He is not using RTM, I don't see him related to RTM. He is having a pattern called "up and under" which RTM says it is quasimodo.(Don't know whether RTM copied or vice versa)

I like the paracurve forum, his patterns are very logical and his explanation are very great. I had seen some market profile charts on his twitter, may be he has started using recently

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...