Intraday Trading Using the Wyckoff Method - Wyckoff Analytics Course- Roman Bogomazof

borsaman

This video series — "Intraday Trading Using the Wyckoff Method" — was recorded as a webinar on March 19, 2016, by Golden Gate University Adjunct Professor Roman Bogomazov. The Wyckoff Method was developed in the early 20th century by Richard D. Wyckoff, a legendary trader and one of the founding “titans” of technical analysis. Wyckoff's approach to the markets continues to be used by successful professional and institutional traders because it provides a means to reliably anticipate future market direction by analyzing only price action, volume and time.

Although this methodology works well in any time frame, Wyckoff himself found it to be exceptionally profitable for day-trading. "Intraday Trading Using the Wyckoff Method” was designed by Mr. Bogomazov specifically for intermediate and advanced traders, and includes:

1) Pre-trade routines:

How to select the best trade candidates based on analysis of their daily swing, trend and overall market structure

Pre-open comparative strength analysis for stock trades

2) Tactics for trade entry and management

Points of entry

Initial stop-loss orders

Wyckoff-type exits

3) Switching timeframes from intraday entries to longer-term swing positions to dramatically boost reward-to-risk ratios

4) Illustrative case studies of intraday trades of E-minis, currencies and leading stocks

5) A pdf handout of all the slides used in the presentation

http://XXX.wyckoffanalytics.com/intraday-trading-using-the-wyckoff-method/

Price:

$995

Size:

438 MB (One PDF file and Three MP4 videos)

Download Link:

http://XXX.mediafire.com/file/bp0ozwh5wcvdedf/Wyckoff+Analytics+Intra-Day+Trading+Course.rar

The search engine was used before posting using keywords: Intraday, Trading, Wyckoff, Method

http://indo-investasi.com/search.php?searchid=1016050

As a result, your post did not appear in the search results as it is written using Intra-Day

- The download link was found from a page outside the forum

Regards

Re: sharing

The search engine was used before posting using keywords: Intraday, Trading, Wyckoff, Method

I found my thread by using two of those terms: Wyckoff and Intraday. It's a year old so it wouldn't show up on the first page of searches.

More importantly, the fact that: (a) I've shared many class links here, which take up a lot of space in my file storage accounts, and forum members have been unwilling to mirror those links - for some reason they expect me to keep my links up for months or years, and (b) The fact that people are posting my links in other forums; makes me think that I am wasting my time sharing files here.

Therefore I won't be doing much if any more sharing until I see some sign that forum members are willing to give something in return for what they get. To date I have seen little or no sign of that.

Therefore I won't be doing much if any more sharing until I see some sign that forum members are willing to give something in return for what they get. To date I have seen little or no sign of that.

Personally I have much apreciated your sharing about Wyckoff and the moment I had my hands on a course I'have shared only here thinking to give something in return as thanks to this group for letting have me access to ninja, multicharts and endless knowledge. So I can assure that you had anything but wasted your time here ;)

cheers

• 2 months later...