(REQ) DOM Order Flow Foundation by jig.saw founder Peter Davies

martis

Hi guys:)

Im trying to improove my trading and implementing orderflow namely the DOM into my trading.

I didnt check out all DOMS but as far as I can see the jig dom is the very best for ninjatrader.

Now I want to get good in it and im desperately looking for courses and ressources on how to learn it.

I got the no bs trading video course but it confuses me as it shows another dom which is not jig and that makes following it quite hard for me.

now i came across this interview with jig founder Peter Davies

where it is mentioned in the beginning that he has created a course.

The only page I could find where there is a description of the course is this here: http://tradingcourses.com/courses/dom-order-flow-foundation/

does anyone have it or any other course that teaches me how to get good with the jig Dom ?!

THANK you so much guys!

Hi guys:)

Im trying to improove my trading and implementing orderflow namely the DOM into my trading.

I didnt check out all DOMS but as far as I can see the jig dom is the very best for ninjatrader.

Now I want to get good in it and im desperately looking for courses and ressources on how to learn it.

I got the no bs trading video course but it confuses me as it shows another dom which is not jig and that makes following it quite hard for me.

now i came across this interview with jig founder Peter Davies

where it is mentioned in the beginning that he has created a course.

The only page I could find where there is a description of the course is this here: http://tradingcourses.com/courses/dom-order-flow-foundation/

does anyone have it or any other course that teaches me how to get good with the jig Dom ?!

THANK you so much guys!

bump.........

martis, yeah i understand you learing the DOM is not so easy. You have to get a course for that

I'm wondering if someone will share with you for free the DOM Order Flow Foundation

If you ask about an other course that teach you the DOM, i can tell you 2 courses :

- FUTEX price leadder courses

- AXIA price leadder courses

You can buy it from official website or you can buy from this site

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/28920-(req)-Axia-Futures-courses?p=439412&viewfull=1#post439412

The price leadder courses is really another animal that take your trading in another dimention. You beleive or not, but this's the trueth

After a lot of reflect i will share for free the most important module of price leadder : absorption and reload in the DOM

Just PM and i will send this module for FREE

I can share it here, but i will not do it because i don't want to see someone come after that and say " it's not a best learn price ladder "

If you want this module, just do the effort to send me a PM and i will share to you

Edited by adnen_messaoudi

Thanks so much !!!

martis, yeah i understand you learing the DOM is not so easy. You have to get a course for that

I'm wondering if someone will share with you for free the DOM Order Flow Foundation

If you ask about an other course that teach you the DOM, i can tell you 2 courses :

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/28920-(req)-Axia-Futures-courses?p=439412&viewfull=1#post439412

The price leadder courses is really another animal that take your trading in another dimention. You beleive or not, but this's the trueth

After a lot of reflect i will share for free the most important module of price leadder : absorption and reload in the DOM

I can share it here, but i will not do it because i don't want to see someone come after that and say " it's not a best learn price ladder "

If you want this module, just do the effort to send me a PM and i will share to you

Adnen do you think is still possible to see absorption signs in the Dom nowadays? with more than 70% of the market dominated by HFT?

It's already a near impossible task with graphic orderbook like bookmap especially on most volatile instruments like CL and Dax (I'm in Europe)

but on DOM... it's really doable?

tnx

hi

thanks for your support sir

Trading with Price Ladder and Order Flow Strategies from Axia is certainly a good learn but peter devies should be a best learn because his training approach is more easy for understanding. his DOM is still the best for orderflow.

again bump......... for peter course

Definitely YES

I don't trade the DAX, i fill not so comfortable with him because for me it's to much thin market. But I trade like you the eurex

For the commodity ( oil & gold ), the absorption is visual

Remember the absorption is not more than the big institutional show his hand

The absorption doesn't happen in everywhere in every time, it's happen in specific level. And when it happen the price will stop and you have time to show it and to scalp

Adnen do you think is still possible to see absorption signs in the Dom nowadays? with more than 70% of the market dominated by HFT?

It's already a near impossible task with graphic orderbook like bookmap especially on most volatile instruments like CL and Dax (I'm in Europe)

but on DOM... it's really doable?

tnx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh, and also, I know that the ****** people are very big on doing the prop shop type drills to get an intuitive feel of the order flow.

The drills used to be on the ****** youtube, but they are not anymore for some reason. I found this site that had a pretty good description of several of these types of drills:

http://www.pricesquawk.com/prop-shop-trading-exercises/

#3 should be particularly useful.

Many thanks for that !!!

Somebody have the others modules ?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would also love to have it ;)

• 9 months later...

Hi, Can you share the "absorption and reload in the DOM" module? Only in pm message?

Thanks a lot Adnen