[Req] - Gamma Scalping - Options Course?

Do you guys have any course on Gamma Scalping Options Course or adjusting the options positions to get Delta neutral? There are lot of courses which teaches the text book strategies, but in options the key is adjustment while in position when price moves. Also, there are strategies like Gamma scalping which one can do intraday itself, but could not find which details these. Not sure if H@ri Sw@minathans options course goes into details of these, but I see his some/clips youtube videos where he talks about adjustments.

Please share if you have any video courses which goes into detail on the above topics with practical and live examples in the course.

TIA

Re: Gamma Trading Class

Straddles, Strangles, Long Gamma and VXX & UVXY Class by Mark Sebastian (2017)

Link: http://www.4shared.com/s/fXG8qXq7Gei

Understand when to buy options

Learn advanced techniques to trade long straddles and strangles

Use volatility to pick the right option to buy

Take advantage of volatility to produce more income

Ride volatility cycles like a pro surfer

Trade VXX and UVXY vs long gamma positions

Manage risk and reduce potfolio risk with offsetting longs

Plus, special techniques Professional traders use each day to hunt for the best trades every day

• 3 weeks later...

I have been a floor option trader, when there still "floors" :D, for about nine years. Most of those strategies described in many option books will only work if you have an edge, like floor traders used to have. Commissions, slippage and many other variables will prevent retail trader from implementing those strategies profitably. Only about half a dozen of option strategies will make sense once you realize what is involved in putting on a complex option position. With that said I am not implying that it's not worth learning options in depth....it is, but for a different reason. The better you understand mechanics of options the easier you will be able to substitute complex position with relatively simple one - with a profit and risk profile very close to original option strategy.

Good luck !!

Simon

I have been a floor option trader, when there still "floors" :D, for about nine years. Most of those strategies described in many option books will only work if you have an edge, like floor traders used to have. Commissions, slippage and many other variables will prevent retail trader from implementing those strategies profitably. Only about half a dozen of option strategies will make sense once you realize what is involved in putting on a complex option position. With that said I am not implying that it's not worth learning options in depth....it is, but for a different reason. The better you understand mechanics of options the easier you will be able to substitute complex position with relatively simple one - with a profit and risk profile very close to original option strategy.

Good luck !!

Simon

Thats great to know we have floor traders in this forum.

Were you trading options intraday or positional?

Any pointers to understand mechanics of options?

Good luck !!

Simon

suggestions for learning strategies with options, which are better

Thanks

• 10 months later...

thanks for the course

after watching these video i have to read two three books on options,all these courses are offering no knowledge or maybe i am slow,most of these people have understood course selling is better money than trading maybe

i would request gadfly and everyone to recommend some courses that helped in this trading journey in someway

Edited by tradinglvl

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...