Timing Solution Pattern Recognition

jackvoo

• 3 months later...
Maybe Canyman can help us sort it out ?

Shenong do you have it working ?

Hi Bro :)

No, sorry, i have installed it, and tried to follow the previous VIDEo / Crack session given by Bro Candyman, but NO WAY.....

We would need some BASIC infos from CM, explaining us which THING we would have to search through BreakPoints Search..... :D

A small tuto, maybe ?

For those who are ollydbg2 inclined, bpx at 010DEB27 and look at EDX!

...and Thnx for giving us some help, but i suppose :

1.You "open" the TS_Pattern.exe file from OllyDBG

2.You give us an address 010DEB27 and tell us to Set BreakPoint on it....How did you find 010DEB27 in first place ?

3.What is EDX, and how do we do anything with it ?

I don't want to abuse of your FREE time.....so, of course, if you can't , no problem..... Thnx for everything :)

...and Thnx for giving us some help, but i suppose :

1.You "open" the TS_Pattern.exe file from OllyDBG

2.You give us an address 010DEB27 and tell us to Set BreakPoint on it....How did you find 010DEB27 in first place ?

3.What is EDX, and how do we do anything with it ?

I don't want to abuse of your FREE time.....so, of course, if you can't , no problem..... Thnx for everything :)

You are right all along. How did I land up on the correct address, it will be a long story. But to cut it short, you have fish for referenced strings which says' not correct serial' and from there slowly and methodically trace each and every compare statement, call.

Why wont post a video or explanatory thread is that it informs the developer how to protect his asset in the next version. And I don't want everyone to have this soft only who knows how to reverse.

Moreover, this software is not that much good for making money.

Thnx again Bro :)

I understand your answers / motivation @100 % , except for 1 point ( :D ), sorry : ".....Moreover, this software is not that much good for making money..." True, probably, except for the Developer / Seller 8-) ;) ....

And i would add that you could, if you trust someone here ( me ??? ) just send me some more tech infos by PM, knowing ( because i just put my word for that ) i will keep these infos TOP CONFIDENTIAL - For my Eyes only 8-) )

thnx and all the best :D

S