bebopippo

Cycle Trends Pro 2.3 - MetaStock

Dr. Issy Bacher Cycle Trends Plus - MetaStock add-on

http://www.metastock.com/products/thirdparty/?3pc-add-ct#3PC-ADD-CT/

please share [-O<

thanks

------------------------------------------------

Hi Bro...

Well, i got only the PRO version, which i guess, was the previous version ( not sure ??? )...

Maybe u got it yet, or will find some interest to test it..

D/L link:

https://www.fichier-rar.fr/2017/04/16/ctms/ctms.rar

Password : SMTC

:D

• 4 years later...

Hi all, my first post here @indo-investasi... I'm located in Italy.

I downloaded the stand-alone Cycle Trends Pro (2.3) @Shenong kindly shared here a while ago and I've tested it for a couple of days just to check if it's still fully compatible with the more recent version of Windows (I stay with Win10 now); generally it works yet it seems it has some bugs when loading data of some securities (in particular it doesnt like my SP500 index file and a few more taken from eoddata.com... ) , when switching symbols (just a few) and when applying new set of cycles (a few times). The thing more tedious, when these bugs happen, is that it crashes losing all the setting previously saved! The programs, analysis side, seems valid even if it's a lot limited as for functions and versatility at least comparing it with MetaStock I've used since early 2000. For sure the add-on edition should be more preferable as it works over the more the platform of one of the most versatile and user-friendly TA software available today... that's MetaStock.

If someone was able to find and then share the MetaStock add-on edition or the more recent v4/v3 version of this great program I think many people would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Mark

ps: does anyone tested it with older editions of Windows (ie XP, 7) and checked if it has those bugs anyway or it's bug-free ?

Edited by ontherun