still getting node trader updates here is version 3

lola33

Well, here it is. Hopefully all the big bugs have been worked out. If you notice something let me know.

STEPS:

1. Version 2 will continue to work for this week - January 25 - January 29. This is a mandatory update if you are a NodeTrader user. If you don't check this forum or don't read this email - it does not matter. Version 2 will not work after Friday, January 29th. So you do not have to update today or tomorrow or even this whole next trading week but be prepared to do so by next weekend at the latest. Please, please, please do not update when you get in the trading room. I will be trading and not answering your installation issues at that time.

2. Remove NodeTrader, NodeTraderATM, NodeTraderVP and LvnOscillator - remove using File/Utilities/Remove Ninjascript. You may not have all of those - that is ok - remove those that you have.

3. Go to your templates folder under indicator and delete anything NodeTrader, NodeTraderVP, NodeTraderATM, or LvnOscillator.

4. Import the new NodeTraderPackage file attached here.

5. Apply NodeTraderVP to a 30 minute chart that you will need to leave open if you want value area information on your trading chart. (Please read the PDF for NodeTraderVP).

6. Open your trading charts and apply NodeTrader to your charts and customize your settings - times especially and your personal preferences.

I have included updated pdfs that describe all the changes and individual setting details. (Please read)

I have included a customized workspace with a 30min chart with NodeTraderVP on it, a 2min RTH chart with NodeTrader on it, a 300 tick chart with NodeTrader on it and a 4 SveRenkko chart with NodeTrader on it. This may get you off to a running start. If you do not have the SveRenko files installed you will need to do so first. They are available in Google Groups with instructions to make them work on your copy of NinjaTrader. You can place the workspace CL_Group.xml in this folder --------> C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\workspaces.

Please not the the 30M chart with NodeTraderVP on it ---------> sends information to all your other charts with NodeTrader attached. You may notice when you first start NinjaTrader that not all the charts have the value areas on the screen. This has to do with how Ninja loads the charts (out of my control). For the receiving charts to get data from the sending chart ---------> the sending chart must be loaded FIRST. If a chart does not have data on it ----------> refresh the chart and data should appear. If it does not, then refresh (F5) the 30m chart and then refresh your trading chart.

Things that will break the communication between sender (30m chart) and receiver (trading chart):

1. If on startup, a trading chart loads before the sending chart.

2. If you open ANY indicator and recompile it.

3. If a chart fails to load properly or you get a warning message on startup of the trading chart that you session template may be incorrect.

If any of these things occur (or maybe a 1/2 dozen other things) the communication link may break. Firstly, it's ok! But to get things back in sync, simply refresh the sender first (F5 on the 30 min chart with NodeTraderVP) and then refresh your trading charts. All should be good in the world then.

PS

You also have a file called SecondaryIndicators - it contains CurrentPriceline, bar timer, and scrollsrite. The workspace will try and attach these indicators to the chart. If you have these installed then you DO NOT need to import this file. If you do then you will get a duplicate error message because your are trying to import indicators that are already on your machine.

PPS

Do not try and do this update right before our room trading time and expect support. I can help all weekend or after trading each day if you have problems.

PPPS

Remember - all indicators - LVN Oscillator, NodeTrader, NodeTraderATM, NodeTraderVP will not work after Friday, January the 29th without the update. I am doing this for several reasons the most important of which is -----------> this will be good for your trading and -----------> it will keep us as a group all looking at the same things and in the same way.

Good Trading,

Va

needs to be educated thnk u all

https://[email protected]/file/swmhgj nodetrader

https://[email protected]/file/n4e3nr node trader pdf

Well, here it is. Hopefully all the big bugs have been worked out. If you notice something let me know.

STEPS:

I have included a customized workspace with a 30min chart with NodeTraderVP on it, a 2min RTH chart with NodeTrader on it, a 300 tick chart with NodeTrader on it and a 4 SveRenkko chart with NodeTrader on it. ...

Hi lola33,

thank you for the update! Much appreciated.

Just one question. Would be possible to get the workspace and SveRenko he mentioned in his STEPS as well?

Thanks.

Edited by eric475

Thanks a lot lola and Kendal.

I am able to get NodeTraderVP lines drawn on 30 minutes chart. But unable to get NodeTrader on 2 mins or 5 mins charts.

The instrument i am using is NIFTY.

Anyone with similar problems, kindly help :(

I have tried the steps mentioned above - first 30 mins with NodeTraderVP and press F5 then load NodeTrader in 2 mins time frame with 35 days of historical data.

Thanks in Advance Guys.

Cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

latest greatest

latest greatest. includes balance zones, lvnOscillator, news, nodetrader core, nodetrader for 30 minute chart, relative volume, install instructions.

https://gyazo.com/76e140847afcb014c7801c810d0d418d

https://gyazo.com/264c54a420f7d46472bfd84fa6538385

https://[email protected]/file/4fyv0l

the password to open the zip is the usual one.

Nice share, thanks justFocus, i think the relative volume is amazing as a filter for trades,

Do you have any templates by any chance or any latest training video or text to explain how to use them ?

I must admit he has a good set of tools.

Thanks again

----I need to add that i think it paints a bit late maybe a bar later so i need to see it more in trading to assess the validity of my initial comment.

Edited by trader1968
Second thoughts

Nice share, thanks justFocus, i think the relative volume is amazing as a filter for trades,

Do you have any templates by any chance or any latest training video or text to explain how to use them ?

I must admit he has a good set of tools.

Thanks again

----I need to add that i think it paints a bit late maybe a bar later so i need to see it more in trading to assess the validity of my initial comment.

Massive amount of training videos posted in #14 of this thread.

The LVN dots paint on the 'next' bar because it can be the last trade of the bar that is the LVN. I trade this indicator but mainly only the LVNs. After the LVNs print, 99% of the time you have plenty of time to get ready for the next trade. I don't trade any of the other trade types that this indicator shows and I turn them off (very messy charts if all the trades and trend lines are visible). I use the standard deviation as trade targets. It's all in the videos.