REQ: Dr. Keppler Market Profile course

Gladiator858

I received following email from Market Delta today - please share if you have this course, thanks,

"MarketDelta has the best Market and Volume Profile Charts but how do you learn how to trade from the profile?

We have partnered with author and trader Dr. John Kepper who is a leading voice in Market Profile education to come up with an exclusive, limited time offer.

Subscribe to any edition of MarketDelta Charts and include the Profile Enablement and we will include for Dr. Keppler's extensive 16 lesson video course on Market and Volume Profile absolutely FREE. "

• 3 months later...
I've watched a number of John Keppler's videos and seen him teach stuff that doesn't work in the real world. From all indications, he's an ivory tower trader, i.e., he doesn't trade, just teaches. In other words, he epitomises the saying, "those who can't do, teach."

Hi Trellis...totally agreed with you he doesn't but his second course has some good strategies I like to compare with profile trader's strategies. I am looking for his second course beyond basics http://www.strategictrading.net/market_profile_beyond_the_basics.html

Thanks in advance

Lulu