[Req] Trader Copier

Laser thank you....I am going to test it in the weekend and inform you.

Do you need trade signals from me as you are a platinum member with good reputation and I assume you know the drill and should be making money. If not please advice.

Just to add..I do not sell signals or anything like that....I do trading on my own and that is enough for me!

Do you need trade signals from me as you are a platinum member with good reputation and I assume you know the drill and should be making money. If not please advice.

Just to add..I do not sell signals or anything like that....I do trading on my own and that is enough for me!

Thank you but I haven't a open real account.

Hi Dannydon... I just opened the forex account and thinking of joining the trade copier service.... what do you suggest ???

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...