Ninza bonanza

CashManic

Compliments of Larry Pi, (The Ninza.) 15 assorted Ninjatrader indicators for your perusal.

For your convenience, I have zipped his 15 indicators into a zip file called NinzaBonanza.zip.Please do not import NinzaBonaza.zip as it is not an import-ready NT7ready zip file. Instead,unzip all those zip files it contains (which are NT7 ready)and you can import them separately, directly into NT7.

Larry is quite the ninja coder with clean, professional and maintainable code. in Ninjascript, C++ and C# programming.

For further information and instructions on all these indicators,point your browser to http://ninza.co/product-category/indicator/free and click on the name of the indicator you want info on.

Here's a list of his 15 indicators,

Ninza Bar Gap

Ninza Bid-Ask Display

Ninza Bollinger%B

Ninza Full Vertical

Ninza Horizontal Line Label

Ninza Karthic Dynamic RSI

Ninza MA Controller

Ninza Moving Median

Ninza Quick Drawing

Ninza Scientific Trader OBV

Ninza Tick Bound

Ninza Total Alert

Ninza Trendline Slope

Ninza USD Index

Ninza Volume Delta

http://i58.tinypic.com/2ry1t6u.jpg

NinzaBonanza.zip (203.52KB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/odz8yq

Btw, if anyone has hired Larry to code a customised NT7indicator or strategy in the past,please PM me and let me know your impression, as I am interested in having Larry to code a customised strat for me.

Cheers,:)

Cash

Hi Cash

you are our very kindly Manic brother!!!

thank you again

regards

Btw, if anyone has hired Larry to code a customised NT7indicator or strategy in the past,please PM me and let me know your impression, as I am interested in having Larry to code a customised strat for me.

Cheers,:)

Cash

I just specialize in programing indicators, Manic :)

You can contact me via this forum's private messages or via the contact form on my website.

Thanks.

Pi

Edited by ninZa

Hi CashManic,

Thank you for sharing my free NinjaTrader indicators here (though this is restricted by my policy lol).

Anyway, I'm happy that my free indicators can prove helpful for indo-investasi traders :D

Cheers.

Pi

Hello Larry, :)

Good of you to join us in II forum. Hopefully, you can share your knowledge and impart your programming skill for/with us.

Cheers mate.

I just specialize in programing indicators, Manic :)

You can contact me via this forum's private messages or via the contact form on my website.

Thanks.

Pi

Duly noted Larry, and I will certainly look you up when I am in need of a customised indicator or some modification when NT8 hits. You come very well recommended and I did some due diligence on you previously and not a single bad opinion about you and your skills. Keep up the grand work mate.

Hello Larry, :)

Good of you to join us in II forum. Hopefully, you can share your knowledge and impart your programming skill for/with us.

Cheers mate.

Thanks Manic.

Just after several days at II, I feel there're more fun here than any other NinjaTrader forums (though this may be a big risk to my business, of course no vendors want their products to be "educated", including me lol). But that's why this an extremely active forum.

In my ability, I will give any useful programming possible. However, I think some people here can program even much better than me, like admis.

Great weekend, Manic.

Pi

Duly noted Larry, and I will certainly look you up when I am in need of a customised indicator or some modification when NT8 hits. You come very well recommended and I did some due diligence on you previously and not a single bad opinion about you and your skills. Keep up the grand work mate.

No other words to say, just THANK YOU Manic :D

About NT8, perhaps you will have to wait for N years :D

(who knows N ???)

No other words to say, just THANK YOU Manic :D

About NT8, perhaps you will have to wait for N years :D

(who knows N ???)

Regarding NT, I think they bit off more than they can chew with all their grandiose plans for 2015 like promising the highly expectant NT8 major upgrade and their Futures/Forex brokerage. Now they are behind schedule and the NT8 public open beta is more like vaporware.

Hey ninZa, nice indicators and thank you for sharing it with public ! I was checking them out and my favorite is Moving Median. I was trying to write a simple condition strategy through the wizard, where EMA 5 crossing above or bellow the Moving median(default settings). It gives an error in compilation( no details), do you have an idea why is that? Thank you in advance.

Thanks Manic.

Just after several days at II, I feel there're more fun here than any other NinjaTrader forums (though this may be a big risk to my business, of course no vendors want their products to be "educated", including me lol). But that's why this an extremely active forum.

In my ability, I will give any useful programming possible. However, I think some people here can program even much better than me, like admis.

Great weekend, Manic.

Pi

Hey ninZa, nice indicators and thank you for sharing it with public ! I was checking them out and my favorite is Moving Median. I was trying to write a simple condition strategy through the wizard, where EMA 5 crossing above or bellow the Moving median(default settings). It gives an error in compilation( no details), do you have an idea why is that? Thank you in advance.

Post your code so we can help you troubleshoot it.

Edit:

I went through to see if I could get the indicator to plot and here is how I referenced the indciator (make sure you have the dll referenced when you go to edit ninjascript and right click references. Also have the CS file in the Custom folder). Here is how I tried to pass the indicator to a plot:

Plot0.Set(ninZaMovingMedian(Color.Green, true, Color.Red, 0.05, 5, -0.05, 0,0.15, -0.15, Color.Lime, false, true, ninZaMovingMedian_Colorizing.ByChange, Color.DarkOrange, Color.Yellow, Color.Blue, Color.Red, 20, PriceType.Close, true, false, false, ninZaMovingMedian_MAType.EMA, 10, "Date", "ninZa.co").MovingMedian[0]);

@ninZa, I get the following errors:

1. Error on calling 'OnTermination' method for indicator 'ninZaMovingMedian': Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

2. Error on calling 'OnStartUp' method for indicator 'ninZaMovingMedian': Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

@Meow, you can use anaMovingMedian and get the same results without the smoothing. If you want to add smoothing, you can edit anaMovingMedian and add in smoothing, ex: Plot0.Set(EMA(MovingMedianDataSeries, Period)[0]).

Edited by JDizzle22
Added info

Regarding NT, I think they bit off more than they can chew with all their grandiose plans for 2015 like promising the highly expectant NT8 major upgrade and their Futures/Forex brokerage. Now they are behind schedule and the NT8 public open beta is more like vaporware.

Who knows what. We may have NT9 instead of NT8 :D

Post your code so we can help you troubleshoot it.

Edit:

I went through to see if I could get the indicator to plot and here is how I referenced the indciator (make sure you have the dll referenced when you go to edit ninjascript and right click references. Also have the CS file in the Custom folder). Here is how I tried to pass the indicator to a plot:

Plot0.Set(ninZaMovingMedian(Color.Green, true, Color.Red, 0.05, 5, -0.05, 0,0.15, -0.15, Color.Lime, false, true, ninZaMovingMedian_Colorizing.ByChange, Color.DarkOrange, Color.Yellow, Color.Blue, Color.Red, 20, PriceType.Close, true, false, false, ninZaMovingMedian_MAType.EMA, 10, "Date", "ninZa.co").MovingMedian[0]);

@ninZa, I get the following errors:

1. Error on calling 'OnTermination' method for indicator 'ninZaMovingMedian': Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

2. Error on calling 'OnStartUp' method for indicator 'ninZaMovingMedian': Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

@Meow, you can use anaMovingMedian and get the same results without the smoothing. If you want to add smoothing, you can edit anaMovingMedian and add in smoothing, ex: Plot0.Set(EMA(MovingMedianDataSeries, Period)[0]).

Hi Meow and JDizzle22,

Basically my indicators are for chart trading only.

However, I will look into this and reply soon.

Nice week.

Pi