Indicators Sharing & Chart Templates

timein

Complete chart package including prebuilt chart templates, these charts and indicators are lighting fast. Custom tweaked to mirror price action, they have very little or zero lag. The charts all use Dynamic Pivots and Dynamic SRlines that change with the price action or trend direction. There are four chart templates in the package, if you load all the indicators and audio files they should install just the same as I have.

Once you get familiar with the indicators and how they correlate with one another you will get very good results. All the charts have ether anaBlauDSM-Indicator or the WizBlauDSS-Indicator these are the only indicators that use an audio file. So if you load two or more charts at the same time you may want to just leave one chart set to true. After you download this package start with [Chart Package Overview Word File] than go to [How to install Sound File and Flux Indicator] this way you could get a quick snap shot of what to expect.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ihfrle

Download this and get started this charting software is amazing.

Indo Custom for Members...

http://www.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20141022-u9w-177kb.jpg

Edited by timein

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the system behind this package?

any setups/manual?

No manuals are included you will have to just start practicing with this and use your trading experience to get familiar with how to use it.

Here is a full scale snap shot of the chart.

Edited by timein

No manuals are included you will have to just start practicing with this and use your trading experience to get familiar with how to use it.

Here is a full scale snap shot of the chart.

Well,thank you for the contribution.

Hope a good discussion will develop about it.

I can not see any merit in it without any setup or explanation.

Timein

Thanks a lot for sharing, i am sure there is some value here specifically as you said its fast to respond.

Going to install it tomorrow and test it in real time.

Will post my results in few days.

Take care and thanks again.

Jane

Just curious Jane, how are you going to test it and post results without knowing the triggers for entry? Are you going to create your own setup?

First of all thank you for posting the system. I've got error when trying to import or to compile MTFBarDirection.cs

The error is: The type or namespace name 'FileNameEditor' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Any idea?

Complete chart package including prebuilt chart templates, these charts and indicators are lighting fast. Custom tweaked to mirror price action, they have very little or zero lag. The charts all use Dynamic Pivots and Dynamic SRlines that change with the price action or trend direction. There are four chart templates in the package, if you load all the indicators and audio files they should install just the same as I have.

Once you get familiar with the indicators and how they correlate with one another you will get very good results. All the charts have ether anaBlauDSM-Indicator or the WizBlauDSS-Indicator these are the only indicators that use an audio file. So if you load two or more charts at the same time you may want to just leave one chart set to true. After you download this package start with [Chart Package Overview Word File] than go to [How to install Sound File and Flux Indicator] this way you could get a quick snap shot of what to expect.

Just curious Jane, how are you going to test it and post results without knowing the triggers for entry? Are you going to create your own setup?

I find with alot of the systems posted on Indo you have to figure it out for yourself, it doesn't come with a manual, videos, etc. Looks like this one incorporates a bunch of stuff from BMT, could just go over there and read about it, I guess.

Yamantaka-

Going to check each of the indicators while continuing to use my regular system- method and see if any of these indicators can help me identify or confirm my normal entries.

If they do then its a GO and in that case i will adapt that indi and include it in my system.

Unfortunately from my experience- no indicator can beat just plain price signal ( navi bars and navi signals ) because price is always leading everything else; but it never hurts to try and search.

All i have to do is put this new system side by side to my system and see which one generates less fake and more reliable entries.

No matter what- I do appreciate timein's effort and sharing to the forum, that is what our forum is about.

Take care and thanks

Jane

Thanks Timein. Just few comments

When you are installing these many indicators and other supporting files you bound to run into trouble as we have accumulated several indicators and systems which will wreak havoc on the system. I could not install mtfbardirection either in 32 or 64 bit ninja. Flux indicator was another headache, I installed it according to instruction it would not work but if you install it via ninja import utility it works fine. Templates have their own problems, I could not see candles if background color is something other than white. It seems to me that It might take another couple hours to make everything work if it works.

I find with alot of the systems posted on Indo you have to figure it out for yourself, it doesn't come with a manual, videos, etc. Looks like this one incorporates a bunch of stuff from BMT, could just go over there and read about it, I guess.

Outstanding idea. For one to do some work of their own, after someone else has shared with them the work they have done. Instead of complaining.

Ingrates never succeed in anything. Because they are always looking to what others can do for them, rather than what they can do for themselves.

Regards, W.

You really have put a lot of effort in building this system and providing it to us. The added instructions makes it all that much easier. Thanks for your generosity.

It is members like you that make this site great.

Best regards, W.

Thanks Timein. Just few comments

When you are installing these many indicators and other supporting files you bound to run into trouble as we have accumulated several indicators and systems which will wreak havoc on the system. I could not install mtfbardirection either in 32 or 64 bit ninja. Flux indicator was another headache, I installed it according to instruction it would not work but if you install it via ninja import utility it works fine. Templates have their own problems, I could not see candles if background color is something other than white. It seems to me that It might take another couple hours to make everything work if it works.

There may be a potential for problems when importing an indicator that already exist in NinjaTrader. If one says "No" to replacing the original indicator with the one in the Import file, one may end up with a different version indicator than the one specified in the Template file. Although the names are the same. This could potentially cause a problem with Templates. FWIW.

Regards, W.

P.S. Replacing the existing Indicator to make it compatible with the package Templates, may cause problems with existing Templates.

Edited by Wanderer
Addendum

Hi traders as I posted in the instruction all of these indicators can be easily installed by simply going to, File / Utilities / Import Ninja Script / in regards to the Flux Broadhead Indicator and the Sound File. Just follow the instruction for this installation. Everything should work find, I will repost the two indicators that Rondonelli & Meow mention they had a hard time with. Can anyone tell me if they were able to install these indicators and have working templates? I worked on this layout because it is very light on ninja trader and loading charts. I personally have no problem with any of these charts, even with fast moving markets. Now as far as the templates if you installed them in the right location your charts should look just like mine, including back ground chart color, font and all of the indicators that each chart uses. Let me point out some charts use different indicators then others. Plus a lot of the indicators are just tools on the chart so these particular indicators are not CPU hogs.

If anyone was able to build a chart with this layout please post a picture or link. Thanks all...

Edited by timein

I would have never posted this system to the forum if for any reason I did not think it had potential. In my testing if I remain very focused with no distractions I have been getting very nice results.

Thanks Wanderer for your nice comments of support.

Edited by timein

Hi traders as I posted in the instruction all of these indicators can be easily installed by simply going to, File / Utilities / Import Ninja Script / in regards to the Flux Broadhead Indicator and the Sound File. Just follow the instruction for this installation. Everything should work find, I will repost the two indicators that Rondonelli & Meow mention they had a hard time with. Can anyone tell me if they were able to install these indicators and have working templates? I worked on this layout because it is very light on ninja trader and loading charts. I personally have no problem with any of these charts, even with fast moving markets. Now as far as the templates if you installed them in the right location your charts should look just like mine, including back ground chart color, font and all of the indicators that each chart uses. Let me point out some charts use different indicators then others. Plus a lot of the indicators are just tools on the chart so these particular indicators are not CPU hogs.

If anyone was able to build a chart with this layout please post a picture or link. Thanks all...

I did get a deserialization error on the NTrenko bars when ever I load them. They are new to my system. But I think I may have had them installed before. I thought it might be an old indicator template but could not find one. I am working on a solution. I will post it when I have resolved it.

Thanks, W.

P.S. Sound works too.

http://content.screencast.com/users/WanderingIntheField/folders/Default/media/759bcd64-25bc-4bb3-abe1-fdc30ab96f29/2014-10-23_1108.png

Edited by Wanderer

@timein, I had no issues with your templates or installing the indicators (although I did have most of them already). Everything works fine and the charts look exactly like your pictures. Great job and thanks for sharing, just started testing it out today.

Very nice Flipper26

good job with the installation that is exactly right if you already have it no need to replace the indicator unless the one your replacing is newer.

Now the best thing to do is keep trading it in market replay till you get 85% plus positive results and then take it live.

Edited by timein

Wanderer, maybe when you restart your system that will go away. Now go back to the instruction and change your colors with the indicator BackGroundGradient under [Text&Colors]. This way in an uptrend you will see a very identifiable color the same will apply to natural markets and downtrend. This only applies to the WiZZZZ Lighting_Alert Chart.

Nice looking Chart Wanderer looks good... (post#17)

Edited by timein

Wanderer, maybe when you restart your system that will go away. Now go back to the instruction and change your colors with the indicator BackGroundGradient under [Text&Colors]. This way in an uptrend you will see a very identifiable color the same will apply to natural markets and downtrend. This only applies to the WiZZZZ Lighting_Alert Chart.

Will do.

I found the solution to the deserialization error and posted it in an earlier post. All one has to do is right mouse click and save the Bar default settings. No more problems. Very easy.

Thanks,

W.

Hello Indo members I would just like to point out this trading system really is no different than any other system that gives you good signals. I have been using and testing this suite of indicators for a while now, what I did is put together some of the best indicators that produce positive results. This trading system is not paint by numbers, get in here and exit there. You all know there is no trading platform that’s the Holy Grail of all systems. The only Holy Grail that exists is you. It all comes down to how discipline and focused you are and money management is essential. If you are an experience trader you do not need a manual, as soon as you watch how an indicator preforms you will know if it is for you. Before I go any further I would like to thank my buddy for introducing me to this forum. Because without that introduction I would not have had the privilege to be among such generous and hardworking traders & contributors that we have in this forum. I have been around the futures market for a long time now and when I first started using Ninja Trader there where only a handful of educators out there. Through my years of trial and era I have bought and spent thousands of dollars on my education. I know we can all agree having the opportunity to have such a wide variety of indicators to be able to pick and choose what works for us is a gift. With all the trading systems and indicators that are posted in the forum I don’t always use these systems. But what I will do is pick and choose maybe only one or more indicators out of the whole package that I like and use them. That is what you see here, but don’t discredit it just because you identify it as a BMT indicator. Remember there was a programmer that built these indicators and the developer behind The Wiz is also a very good programmer. One thing I will never do is criticize someone for posting, if for some reason I don’t like something I just don’t use it, and move on. Never the less I still do appreciate the opportunity. Just because something don’t work for me doesn’t mean it won’t work for you. I did not post these indicators to be in the spot light. All I am trying to do is give back and share what I have found that maybe of some use to all you traders. Think of it like this if we had more people in this forum like, Traderbeauty, Admis and many traders and contributors that came and left. This forum would not have survived as long as it has. If we all just stick to gather and continue to share we will all benefit from everyone’s hard work. You can believe one thing for sure all of the basher’s haters that are just peaking in will be the envy of what this forum represent. Keep up the good work and lets all be profitable, best to all, spending ***timein the forum.