[REQ] OTG Swing Indicator

Spectral_Analyst

Hey guys,

I took a trial with oiltradinggroup.com today.

I saw them using OTG Swing indicator mostly, which looked quite an innovative tool & worth a try. Looked to me like a leading momentum indicator. Now it costs you $1500 with no free trial.

http://www.tradingoilgroup.com/training/training-videos/otg-swing-indicator-set-u/

So if anyone has it, would be nice if you could share it here.

Thank You!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I took a trial with oiltradinggroup.com today.

I saw them using OTG Swing indicator mostly, which looked quite an innovative tool & worth a try. Looked to me like a leading momentum indicator. Now it costs you $1500 with no free trial.

http://www.tradingoilgroup.com/training/training-videos/otg-swing-indicator-set-u/

So if anyone has it, would be nice if you could share it here.

Thank You!!

I shared it sometime ago and it was educated. Please go through the forum and find it. I just re-built my system and won't have access to backup files for a week. Let me know if you couldn't find it and I'll re-up.

anyone has experience with OTG trading room and membership can give reviews or comments? They seem to do pretry well with CL? what s their methodology? They seem to have London and New York room running currently. Thanks

I wouldn't say they are a classic case of charlatans, they do know what they are doing, but their performance are hyped up after markets. When dealing with markets everyone tends to bend facts to make it fit into their claims which they made earlier. There is lot of backward rationalization going on their squawk, "this happened because of so & so reason and bla bla".

I have taken 5 trials (each of 2 days) with them, just out of my boredom during market hours. Everytime they take 2 or 3 trades per day, with an average of 3 to 4 tick target. When asked, they will surely deny that they scalp. Instead the main guy "Jason" would start talking about the big picture.

When asked about market structure, these guys were biting their nails. He explained me the concept of overnight inventory, long liquidation & one time framing auction all with his "Price action Swing theory". Don't know if i should appreciate his originality or laugh at his ignorance. It completely made no sense to me though. If it was so easy to understand markets, shouldn't we all be rich by now. Dalton puts it into perspective "Complexity creates opportunity".

Yesterday he took 1 trade on CL which was stopped out & one trade on ES which gave 4 ticks. Although after market performance was shown as 12 ticks gain on ES.

Moreover, it was a short call on ES, i almost fell off my chair when i heard it, we had broken overnight high, IB high, yesterday high, last month VWAP, value area & POC kept migrating higher, repeated thick prints at the offer, Cumm. delta rising, volume kept adding on the bracket high & every timeframe was bullish. No wonder, ES broke down 5 tick to finally turn around & make an all time high. Is this the kind of big picture these guys have? He made everyone short in the hole & was just lucky enough to find the vacuum which got him the 4 tick target.

Summary is, i havent seen anything worthy in these people. Others may disagree to me, but if trading was only easy as Fibs and price actions and synthetic levels thrown on a chart, then i would have already been filthy rich by now. I am not convinced with one good reason to join any trading room so far. I can do far quality research by myself. :)

I wouldn't say they are a classic case of charlatans, they do know what they are doing, but their performance are hyped up after markets. When dealing with markets everyone tends to bend facts to make it fit into their claims which they made earlier. There is lot of backward rationalization going on their squawk, "this happened because of so & so reason and bla bla".

I have taken 5 trials (each of 2 days) with them, just out of my boredom during market hours. Everytime they take 2 or 3 trades per day, with an average of 3 to 4 tick target. When asked, they will surely deny that they scalp. Instead the main guy "Jason" would start talking about the big picture.

When asked about market structure, these guys were biting their nails. He explained me the concept of overnight inventory, long liquidation & one time framing auction all with his "Price action Swing theory". Don't know if i should appreciate his originality or laugh at his ignorance. It completely made no sense to me though. If it was so easy to understand markets, shouldn't we all be rich by now. Dalton puts it into perspective "Complexity creates opportunity".

Yesterday he took 1 trade on CL which was stopped out & one trade on ES which gave 4 ticks. Although after market performance was shown as 12 ticks gain on ES.

Moreover, it was a short call on ES, i almost fell off my chair when i heard it, we had broken overnight high, IB high, yesterday high, last month VWAP, value area & POC kept migrating higher, repeated thick prints at the offer, Cumm. delta rising, volume kept adding on the bracket high & every timeframe was bullish. No wonder, ES broke down 5 tick to finally turn around & make an all time high. Is this the kind of big picture these guys have? He made everyone short in the hole & was just lucky enough to find the vacuum which got him the 4 tick target.

Summary is, i havent seen anything worthy in these people. Others may disagree to me, but if trading was only easy as Fibs and price actions and synthetic levels thrown on a chart, then i would have already been filthy rich by now. I am not convinced with one good reason to join any trading room so far. I can do far quality research by myself. :)

After reading this, I don't understand why you say "they do know what they are doing." Please explain.

After reading this, I don't understand why you say "they do know what they are doing." Please explain.

There was a bit pun intended there. They know how to keep their clients on the hook. The sales guy "Dave" will keep nudging you to sign up as a member & the way they conduct the whole room can easily trap any naive participant.

I wanted to share a trading room which i have been observing for a while now, quite honest people & quality analysis.

Looks really impressive and professional.

Why I have an impression all the tools, they are using, look also familiar? Maybe it's just a coincidence...

{a.c.m.e, f.i.n-a.l.g, o.f.a, l.o.g.i.c w.a.n.d}:-?

Edited by admis

Spectral-

Thanks for sharing with us- in trading anything that can help us make a decision is valuable and its always good to know others views of the market in real time.

Few questions though-

Do they call the entries AHEAD OF TIME or just yell go in right now ?

Do they enter limit or market ?

What are their stops ?

How did they fare in the last few days with the market just chopping around ; low volume and volatility ?

All the above for the ES only please.

Thanks

Jane

Edited by Traderbeauty

They claim to make between 10-20 ticks/trade and they trade 3 contracts at a clip. So, for illustration purposes, let's say the make an average of 15 ticks/trade or 5 ticks per contract. Granted, making money consistently is quite an accomplishment for any trader, but 6 ticks per contract is nothing to write home about; hell, I can do that or better without spending an additional $500/month to get it. Edited by yamantaka

they say in their performance section that they update it every day after the close:

"Table below details the trades taken in our room. Trades are updated after the session close (15:30 CST). "

but it only shows results from 8-15 to 8-22 so last week is missing.

Yamantaka- i watched their videos and its impressive- they do make 10-20 ticks on the entire batch - meaning they start with 3 lots and scale out at 3 different levels so being fair- the 10-20 ticks are not a combined average on 3 lots but on all 3- so if they made 20 ticks its 10 on 1 lot, 15 on 2 and 20 on 1- not bad at all.