how to be better trader

hi there

by recording your trades and see your mistakes and solve your own psy problem

by calculate your money mangament and keep track on what u did even in ademo accounts

this two prog has simple and easy way to use and connect into mt4

http://www.4shared.com/rar/PZKkP6SK/calculator_tradelog.html

engoy

Improving your trading skills also depends on the time you spend in the market the more time you spend the more knowledgeable and mature you become, yes there is a lot of information on the internet, but still you have to spend time trading.

Yes absolutely agree. There are a lot of methods to improve your trading, most effective is of course the practice and working on your own strategy. There is no better trading system than your own.

• 2 weeks later...
hi there

by calculate your money mangament and keep track on what u did even in ademo accounts

engoy

Is it independent app or indicator I should integrate in my Hotforex MT4 platform? Could you please write off some brief manual on how to get things work there?

hi there

engoy

I think there is only one common point to great traders. They may have different styles, but they all plan their trades and trade their plan. And this is the key to progress in forex.

• 4 weeks later...
being better at something is simple yet hard, simple coz all you have to do is practice and give it some time to learn everything about it, hard, coz not a lot of us have patience. the same thing with forex.. patience

Its not hard but its all about how much you practice, if you spend time in the market regularly then its sure that you will learn quickly.

• 4 weeks later...
Keeping on learning from your experience and from the other's experience is sure to help you improve your trading skills. Also learn how to be disciplined and manage your emotions during your trades. Keep your strategy simple and manage your risk properly.

yes if you could get a company of a experienced trader then you could learn very quickly, you could also learn by your self but an experienced trader can help you by suggesting you forehand.

The main characteristic that should achieve with our trade plan will be an objective way to trade the forex market that will help us remove the emotional element from trading activities. In essence, a trading plan gives a forex trader all the information they need to initiate a trade, liquidate the trade for a profit or take a small loss if the trader was in error. a trade management is the key to success, for 1:500 leverage ratio upon my Tickmill ECN account, I use 2% risk for each trade,which appear a stress free trading setup for daily uses.

the 2% risk is a basic, but rarely do you see people follow it, especially with smaller accounts, people usually go for 5-10% per trade with smaller accounts now a days.. some even more.

anything can happen in the forex market, even if it is the most perfect setup. For example, if a trader risk 10% per trade. As a result, he made a series of 5 losing trades. He would have wipe of 50% of his trading capital because he risked 10% per trade.And with just 50% left, it will be hard for him to make back his loss (100% profit needed to back at initial balance).I still use risk 2% per trade, With a series of 5 losing trades. I'd only lose 10% of my capital, Which is not to bad. and with additional 15% bonus from deposit bonus got from Tickmill upon my account, these an extra advantage for my equity balance.

Edited by Chris Evan

• 2 weeks later...
Experienced traders lead very closed mode of living and it's very difficult to seek help from them. It'd better to try to learn yourself, find your own path and don't try to copy ideas of others.

Its better to learn from yourself but if you get a company of experienced trader then you can learn fast and save valuable time.

• 3 weeks later...
Its better to learn from yourself but if you get a company of experienced trader then you can learn fast and save valuable time.

learning to be completely free and have a mindset that does not fret or worry and is completely at ease with uncertainty is something that is not quickly implemented overnight after years of conditioning to think differently. The hardest battle traders have when trying to think and be at ease with uncertainty is that they have had a lifetime of conditioning teaching them to think the opposite.Professionals have learned that to be comfortable in the markets is to be comfortable with uncertainty. They don’t try to fight it or block it out. Instead, they live with it and think in probabilities.simply stop taking too much risk and follow the money management rules. here's my trading setup while trading with my Tickmill account, 2% risk per trade, due their high leverage 1:500, with 500 ECN account for 2% risk, I only risk 10 USD, means at 0.01 lot size my stop loss are 100 pips! that's truly stress free trading setup.

• 1 month later...
As though it sounds corny, but we must first learn to trade. And this can help trading diary. Since it is easier to analyze and its successes and its failures. It seems to me that the basis of trade - is discipline and order. If it is not, then you can at least sit at the computer for days, nothing good will come anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
to be a better trader we can start from the beginning is to start trading using small capital and we should be able to do money managemant well or maybe we can start with a demo account to whet our ability. then we use his real account so that the application of demo accounts can be applied. because all the things that no one instant all was running with the new stages we can become a professional trader.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
A better trade is the one who has various skills to earn more and more in Forex. And if not then he should be mature enough to move on to select an appropriate broker. I have been trading with my broker since 3 years and earned a lot.

Agree, I spent 3 years with Hotforex to become professional, lost more than 3K before understood my mistakes and find ways how to avoid them, because its not like solving math and correct mistake in it, in trading its a kind of challenge that appear in various forms and you have to find unified way of how to cope with it. Hope you will figure out how to get rid of those sad moments in your trading.

Good luck

• 1 year later...
To be able to get better of course there must an earnest effort in learning forex trading, not even following the forex signal, but should learn from the basic course repeated until learned, and if you already know it will be easier in practice in a demo account