[solved] question about lots calculation. need help...plsss

Re: [solved] question about lots calculation. need help...plsss

It''s Martingle EA,.. wooow too wired for me,... can bloow your Account and lose your account very-2 fast..! :-ss

Exp: 11791205 2009.06.23 19:56 sell 6.40 gbpusd 1.6455 0.0000 1.6420 2009.06.24 02:53 1.6420 0.00 0.00 -2.62 224.00.

if above statement in loss condition (-224.00), then EA will open trade by 12lot.. woow. it's can Margin call --- zzzzz :)) :))

It''s Martingle EA,.. wooow too wired for me,... can bloow your Account and lose your account very-2 fast..! :-ss

Exp: 11791205 2009.06.23 19:56 sell 6.40 gbpusd 1.6455 0.0000 1.6420 2009.06.24 02:53 1.6420 0.00 0.00 -2.62 224.00.

if above statement in loss condition (-224.00), then EA will open trade by 12lot.. woow. it's can Margin call --- zzzzz :)) :))

so far it give me good result.live from 800usd to 1929usd start trade 18/6/09..the important is your MM.never start with big lot :)

[center:3pm5sdyh]~ Life's Good ~[/center:3pm5sdyh]

hi finimej..i already backtest your file.the lot still multiply by 2 (0.5 1.0 2.0) even if i put the multiplier 1.6..

this is the line for multiplier

double gd_100 = 2.0;

g_lots_128 = Lots * MathPow(gd_100, li_56);

something to do with LotDigits(to be added).btw thanks for your help... :-bd

MathPow is not a multiplier. It's arithmetic power.

Looking from mql help, it's:

double MathPow( double base, double exponent)

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

hey i looked at this.. there is no code at all to ever close a trade except server take profit.. when a trade is placed the trade is set to s/l = 0.. it is never modified and there is no code to close a losing trade EVER.. I added a drawdown indicator and the ea goes into 50-70% drawdown most of the time.. it wont matter what size lots you use it will still crash from drawdown.. It does follow a trend very well.. But as soon as it changes those trades are left hanging forever, unless the trend totally reverses again and goes to whatever the last take profit was set too...

hey i looked at this.. there is no code at all to ever close a trade except server take profit.. when a trade is placed the trade is set to s/l = 0.. it is never modified and there is no code to close a losing trade EVER.. I added a drawdown indicator and the ea goes into 50-70% drawdown most of the time.. it wont matter what size lots you use it will still crash from drawdown.. It does follow a trend very well.. But as soon as it changes those trades are left hanging forever, unless the trend totally reverses again and goes to whatever the last take profit was set too...

you can see my trade here using this ea.from 800usd to 2277usd.maybe your setting not correct..

http://rizal.mt4*live*com/

i want to change the multiplier to lower than 2.need expertise to help me [-O<

...i want to change the multiplier to lower than 2.need expertise to help me

Here you are mate

hxxp://www*f*rexsharing*com/641595
p:[pm]

If you want to take my advise stay away from this s***, if not you are welcome to learn the hard way.

regards

tq bro..its working now. :-bd