ncat volitility super trend

peter pinto

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
It doesn't work as when I try to import it I get an error regarding corrupted or can't be imported. Can you uploaed the uneducated version? I can educated myself.

Hello paulhaus,

Well I managed to get hold of a copy of the uneducated Ncat Volatility Super Trend indicator from Eric Nathan before he left for his personal trainer obligations in Vancouver.

I have uploaded it to Sendspace for you.I read you can educate NT7 indicators too. I hope you will be able to educate this indicator too for us at Indo.Many thanks.

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/i1ugiz

Hello paulhaus,

Well I managed to get hold of a copy of the uneducated Ncat Volatility Super Trend indicator from Eric Nathan before he left for his personal trainer obligations in Vancouver.

I have uploaded it to Sendspace for you.I read you can educate NT7 indicators too. I hope you will be able to educate this indicator too for us at Indo.Many thanks.

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/i1ugiz

I don't get it, it works on my computer, I get to see the indicator with all it's features, though I don't know what bolinger macd is, it's not included in this indicator

I've educated this one too and it looks the same

I don't get it, it works on my computer, I get to see the indicator with all it's features, though I don't know what bolinger macd is, it's not included in this indicator

Thanks shickman. Can you please post the educated indicator? Thanks

Thanks shickman. Can you please post the educated indicator? Thanks

The Bollinger MACD is a totally different indicator.

here you go:

https://www.forexupload.com/66b

BUT if you have one installed already go to:

File/Utility/Remove NinjaSccript Assembly and remove the indicator

then close Ninjatrader and check that the dll file is deleted from Custom folder cause sometimes it stays there as I noticed

copy the patched file to Custom folder and voilà :)