REQ: K@se Statw@re

yamantaka

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really tried , very hard- i mean- Kase is "considered" a good trader ( not sure by who but she is well known ).

I just put the indis on a 2-1 renko spectrum and tried to locate the trade i already took today and trades i was suppose to take and miss.

No matter how hard i tried i could not see ANY help in getting in or out of the trades, everything looks delayed and useless.

Regarding the Kase candles- not sure if i got them working but you have to understand- A BAR - no matter what type is just a representation of the price and candles will not save a bad entry.

Just my 2 cents .

Traderbeauty-Jane

Jane thanks for your feedback, always appreciate it.

Doing my do diligence and trying to understand this mess, I watched her webinar (link below) in which Cynthia Kase or was Dean Rogers (co-moderator) explained neither the Statware method nor the new Private Label will work on non time based bars, so range, renko, etc are out of the question. She seems to prefer Kase's bars preferably, who woulda thought it? Also they also failed to shown intraday charts but historical static daily charts, which makes you wonder. Anyways link to their webinar below:

Edited by Swordfi$h
Link included

It's the same old story. Kase has a good reputation and is alleged as a successful trader but she is now peddling her wares to retail traders yet her clientele is institutional. Also, I couldn't help but notice she has nice charts with daily bars and thus isn't really a day trader who is flat at the EOD. At any rate, this isn't my cup of tea so I deleted it from the machine.

So far, I've seen nothing that comes close to NaviTrend with RJRS 2-1 and a 50 MA filter for entries on ES, TF, and ZS. 4 tick target on ES and ZS; 5 on TF. It's better than the box.

Guest gavetso

im thinking every week a new ninjapartner comeback to scene somebody can figute how much net prpfit can get a ninja vendor with this products?

perhpas the deal is sell Indicator not trade!

ideas?

I think all these old timers were good in their days when computers were slow and less powerful, charts were only minutes or ticks, indicators were simple, there was less volume and no computer trading so everything was smoother, at that time you could have worked miracles with plain divergence and momentum.

In today's reality- its just impossible, the moves are unpredictable , sometimes large ones out of the blue and sometimes chop.

As a trader you have to be able to face each type of reality- you cannot end the day losing and blame the market- the market is doing its job which is to hurt you the most- if you lost its your fault.

In order to be successful you need to adapt with no excuses ; otherwise just run back crying to mommy .

I did look into Kase bars - i had to change the timeframe to a minute one because it was not working with renko. I like it- but i was never a big fan of steve nison and his candlesticks method, but i have to say- its really cute.

Bottom line- STICK TO WHAT YAMANTAKA SAID- go with renko spectrum 2-1 , default keltner, and vavi trend set true to bar close.

AND MOST IMPORTANT THING- PLEASE PAY ATTENTION- YOU WILL THANK YOURSELF FOR REMEMBERING THIS:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

STAY AWAY FROM SMALL LEGS UNLESS THE TREND IS VERY VERY VERY VERY STRONG.

if the retracement is only few bars and you get a signal-DO NOT TAKE IT,.

Hope it helps.

Traderbeauty-Jane

We prefer something like a 6 tick chart for the emini.

2 tick charts don't work for me

Here's a few example charts showing the low yesterday.

sendspace.com/file/wkpdgt

The charts are

5 minute with KaseCandles,Navitrend and a Stochastic

6 tick Rjay RenkoHybrid

6 tick Rjay RenkoHybrid MarketBalance Volume Ladder

Volume is everything if your not using some type of volume ladder in your trading your missing out.

we like to know delta and overall volume per bar

So far, I've seen nothing that comes close to NaviTrend with RJRS 2-1 and a 50 MA filter for entries on ES, TF, and ZS. 4 tick target on ES and ZS; 5 on TF. It's better than the box.

yamantaka,

Could you explain the exact entry points with this? I never really understood the NaviTrend edge. The "person who shall not be named" said he used them with multiple timeframes but sounds like you're just on the RJRS 2-1 and taking breaches of the Navi predefined high and low points with buy/sell stops? A pic or two would help. Thanks.

I'm curious to see if I could find something comparable, although, not based on super high winning pct scalps. I agree on Kase in the intraday world of tick/volume/range/renko-style charts. Nothing to see there. Move along.

We prefer something like a 6 tick chart for the emini.

2 tick charts don't work for me

Here's a few example charts showing the low yesterday.

sendspace.com/file/wkpdgt

The charts are

5 minute with KaseCandles,Navitrend and a Stochastic

6 tick Rjay RenkoHybrid

6 tick Rjay RenkoHybrid MarketBalance Volume Ladder

Volume is everything if your not using some type of volume ladder in your trading your missing out.

we like to know delta and overall volume per bar

Charts aren't opening for me.

yamantaka,

Could you explain the exact entry points with this? I never really understood the NaviTrend edge. The "person who shall not be named" said he used them with multiple timeframes but sounds like you're just on the RJRS 2-1 and taking breaches of the Navi predefined high and low points with buy/sell stops? A pic or two would help. Thanks.

I'm curious to see if I could find something comparable, although, not based on super high winning pct scalps. I agree on Kase in the intraday world of tick/volume/range/renko-style charts. Nothing to see there. Move along.

How about starting a new thread called Navi Trading or similar? TraderBeauty can do a better job then me, but I'd be happy to show how I enter. I have fixed targets/stops and don't use fibs to keep this as simple as possible because I'm not a deep thinker and I don't want my mind to do lots of second guessing.