To all US and Canadian Traders

I just got a message from HotForex that they were forced by US and Canadians governments to close accounts with all US and Canadian traders! May16 is the last day of trades. You must request equity withdrawal personally! No other countries followed US and Canadian example yet. I know that we never had so pig headed government like we have now!

They will probably force other countries brokers to do the same!

I put it in here even it is not appropriate thread because most traders visit it.

I feel sorry for all US and Canadian traders at HotForex and who knows what brokerage will be forced to follow next?

Cheers Hermes

Hot Forex didn't told me why but I think those 2 backwards going countries want to cut all offshore streams of income for better control of income tax. That's just my humble opinion but the reason could be even more evil. They force us to move out. Ha, ha, ha...

Cheers Hermes

My recommendation is FX Primus on the same island Mauritius. I am with them for 5 years and no complain. They keep for me still build 509 because I complained about the new sheet MT. Very honest broker. HF was not the best but average. FX Pro looks also good. The Australian brokers are mostly honest. FX Fin and Tallinex not so good, although "free" ECN slippages and re-quoting! Nothing is for free in present world, that's catch 22! Always read the small letters. Ha, ha, ha...

Cheers Hermes