Tom Alexander Videos

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a torrent of the New Foundations Course here :

http://isohunt.to/torrent_details/9750258/alexander-trading-new-foundations-course-zip 

It's made up of 74 .mp4 files (just videos - no slides) and it may well be very good but I'm afraid the video and audio get progressively so out of sync that I found it impossible to watch even with the sync tweaking you can do with VLC Player.

There's a torrent of the New Foundations Course here :

http://isohunt.to/torrent_details/9750258/alexander-trading-new-foundations-course-zip 

It's made up of 74 .mp4 files (just videos - no slides) and it may well be very good but I'm afraid the video and audio get progressively so out of sync that I found it impossible to watch even with the sync tweaking you can do with VLC Player.

I managed to get it and the main problem is whoever recorded the webinars used a very low keyframe setting which means the screen updates much less than the audio, so it makes it look like its out of sync. In order to fix it you need to run the video in one media player e.g. VLC and at the same time open the video in Windows Media Player, mute the sound and whizz through it. Its very easy to tell what slide he is on when he speaks so its just a matter of match it up and going to the next video to see the visuals.

Some of the videos end before the audio ever catches up and you miss all the visuals for that section but i have found all the slides just give me some time to bundle them together (this is a indo-investasi exclusive!)

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

C0mpr3h3ns!v3 M@rk3t Pr0f!l3 S3m!n@r - T0m @l3x@nd3r - 2011

[spoiler=MP seminar]

[email protected]/folder/Jc8HFb5B#KqJGegsOpjA57A8bhnFIwA

Pr@ct!c@l Tr@d!ng @ppl!c@t!0ns 0f M@rk3t Pr0f!l3-T0m @[email protected]