4X.com (Global Profit Technologies, Inc.)

This new trading product should be of interest. It involves a trading methodology that uses multiple strategies until a set profit level is reached. There may be as many as 80-90 strategies, which are selected by the software. Once a set profit level is reached, the software closes all trades. It then starts over. The strategies may involve hedging and reversals of unprofitable positions. It is reportedly based on methods used by large fund managers and hedge funds. I learned about it by watching a webinar sponsored by trader Craig Harris. The webinar is replayed at: http://www.mytradesignals.leadpages.net/tsreply/. You may also see information at the system creator's website: http://4x-dat.com. The company is Global Profit Technologies, Inc. The system creator has also set up a multi-level marketing strategy in which individuals can become affiliates or customers. You are able to view a "read only" display of the software. There are a number of explanatory videos on the creator's website. This is worth a look.

I have no financial interest in this product. I do not plan to become an affiliate, though I started to have a closer look at it.

I am providing this information because I think it merits interest.

Steve

Edited by Steveg

I just looked the Webinar from G.Harris! The creator Nemeth and Harris made a partnership to grab some money. Harris' membership is expensive enough but when Nemeth said that he grabs for his signals providing 50% from the 30% yearly profit left for for traders only 15% then I have only one word in mind: scrooge!

The software I believe is highly overpraised but that's my personal opinion. Everybody has to experience his personal truth.

Cheers Hermes

Nemeth said he used to invest funds for others in his pre-software product days. He got out of that business. It was too time consuming. That was the time he was taking a high percentage of the profits. The software takes a 50 cents USD charge for every $10,000 USD traded (each way). It looks like his arrangement with Harris is part of the multi-level marketing plan. Harris is an affiliate. Harris is also a marketer of his own product. He can reach a lot of people through his webinars. The more people Harris refers, the more commission he receives. Individuals can also become affiliates, and will receive commissions for each software program he or she is responsible for selling. The company gives you your own marketing website. The company (Global Profit Technologies, Inc.) is publicly traded. I believe that Nemeth expects to profit as product sales increase. A real-time one year software test showed a high return.

Steve

Edited by Steveg
added software trade charge

As I understand it, the trade entry is basic. Identify the trend and enter. The difference from conventional trading is not to set stop losses, but rather use hedging and dollar cost averaging to manage a trade that goes against you. He is marketing software (premium priced) that does the deed.

4x-dat.com

Note that the software takes a 50 cent USD charge for every $10,000 traded (each way) in a real time account. You are able to download the software free in a read-only version if you become a customer. This is for familiarization.

Edited by Steveg