[REQ] MT4/ Ninjatrader Bridge

tidesync

Anyone have this educated or would like to educate please.

hxxp://www.littlefishfx.c0m/tools/add-0ns/mt4-ninjatrader-bridge/

or

hxxp://c0nsci0ustrading.net/?page_id=1956&lang=en

x=t

0=o

Thanks!

It's seem interesting. Pls share. Anyway I did not understand if I can use this bridge to link the data-feed CQG (for example) in to MT4 Platform. I have several Indicators in MQL (MT4 haven't the data feed on the futures Bund; Dax ...)

• 3 months later...
It's seem interesting. Pls share. Anyway I did not understand if I can use this bridge to link the data-feed CQG (for example) in to MT4 Platform. I have several Indicators in MQL (MT4 haven't the data feed on the futures Bund; Dax ...)

Hi laser1000it, I know not either but as described does not seem--sent email and awaiting response--

*Provides ability to mirror trades on one platform to the other, by mirroring accounts in one platform to the other*

Happy Holidays to you and all!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think the littlefish bridge does not support transferring executions on futures to MT4 CFDs. The symbol names can not be changed to the ones of the corresponding CFD contracts (6E to EUR/USD, for example).

The conscious** bridge supports that. Does anyone have this also in a fully working version or is anyone able to work on it?

I think this might be very, very handy to practice livetrading or try out strategies with microlots and not full size futures.

Here is the demo again: http://www.sendspace.com/file/05ih8y

Edited by k33

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi I was looking for a pic for the settings as I dont have them setup from what I remember for eurusd, the ninja end would be(1st column) $EURUSD the mt entry EURUSD as for the size i send 0.01 for testing and entered 5E-05 which maybe 0.00001 so get the names correct and on demo check the recieved order size in MT4 and keep playing enjoy Doo