Any experiences with Sceeto?

RandomTask

Has anyone used or have thoughts on Sceeto?

hxxp://www.sceeto.com

Interesting information if you know how to trade with it, but I'm not sure even the developer is consistently profitable with the data. The philosophy is HFT order flow predicts direction, but that has not been proven to have an edge.

I tried it for few weeks, the idea is good, but the indicators are lagging, or confusing. You gonna buy by the end of the move up and sell almost bottom. Just my personal experience.

Just finished their trial.

I had more loosing trades whilst testing it. I'm just glad I tested it on demo.

It could be that It does not fit into my style of trading, or then again I probably didn' fully understand it, although I spent some time going through some of their videos.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

From Sceeto

Site: hxxp://sceeto.com/

"Throughout 2014 there has been an incredible amount of activity in ...sceeto labs.

Hidden from public view, our growing team, has been working feverishly in our labs to develop a suite of new order flow algorithms and services that we are pretty sure will blow you away.

We now are preparing to roll out from our ...sceeto labs multiple, significant upgrades to our offerings, which will include:

• ...sceeto TradeOps | A new trade signal services in the coming weeks

• ...sceeto lens | A a new holistic approach to trading that integrates market structure, price action, and order flow

• Trade Direction Gauge | Allows for an underlying 'tell' when a micro-pivot will hold and allow for a new trend | Crazy, huh?

• True Data Bars | Upgrade

• www.sceeto.com | Upgrade

In order to accomplish the management of the distribution of much of this data, we have upgraded our entire ...sceeto data delivery network.

A key part of the ...sceeto data delivery network upgrade is the ...sceeto client that you are running locally on your PC.

The ...sceeto client that you run on your machine is the gateway for your access to ...sceeto data.

Now that we are readying the launch of our extended services, your new ...sceeto client (v 3.0.71) will enable you to access this additional data.

We are very excited about the suite of algorithms and offerings that we will be launching, and appreciate your ongoing support.

Please upgrade your ...sceeto client as soon as possible. This is a mandatory upgrade as we will soon be de-commissioning our current ...sceeto data network."

==================================================================================================

Here is the uneducated file

https://www.sendspace.c0m/file/izn308

Happy holidays to everyone

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...