(req) quantum-algorithmic levels

Scalping-RU

Hello everyone, is there anyone who can educate this magnificent indicator?

Indicator link (10 days free trial)

hOOp://www.quantirica.it/indicators/PivotSniffer.zip

Indicator manual

hOOp://www.quantirica.it/indicators/PivotSniffer_by_QuantiricaAlgorithmicTrading.pdf

Thanks in advance, Scalper-RU

Thanks bassmark for your time to educated this indi..

This indi working flawlesly..without any trouble..

Btw, i have attached pivotsniffer indicator ,,IMHO it seems that this indicator only show some last recent swing..and calculate it to become S/R level..please correct me if Im wrong..

That is what it looks to me too. I don't see anything magnificent in this indicator...

That is what it looks to me too. I don't see anything magnificent in this indicator...

Yes, I also agree. They are using the word "Quant" just to get poor suckers into buying the indi. Thanks bassmark for educating it and saving us the real and emotional capital + time.

I always thought that if an educated indicator works and helps me make $$, I will actually pay the vendor. So far, no one is getting my business. :D

I have to respectfully agree; fancy naming + usage of the term 'uses a complex algorithm' is clear overhype. From what I've seen this doing/drawing on the charts, if you can't envision this yourself, you probably shouldn't be trading. Still, a big thanks for the 'education' of the indi - this is how we all learn. :)

@omaron

This indicator is used to look for confluences of levels and scalping with the volume analysis + order-flow and ladder/footprint, is a deadly mix of profit;

I have spent more than 1,400 hours of screen-time to learn how to make profit with scalping;

Good trading and great profit to you and all

Scalper-RU

I am glad you found success, but is nothing amazing about that indicator. Is all said. The same swing confluences can be found with other indicators, free ones. There is one i believe named "swing rays" which is plotting a ray line from each unbroken swing.