Market Profile / Volumen Profile DayTrading

Guest betrader

Guest betrader

The truth of real trading is Market Profile / Volumen Profile or Orderflow you can call it how you want.

I want start here new thread about Market Profile / Volumen Profile Daytrading strategy. I will try to share and explain my knowled and Matrial about it.

I prefer to look befor Market open where is Yesterday High Low Close, Value Area High Low, Point of Control and Balance Area. Today Open , Gap up or Down and how big is the Gap.

I found now useful if i divide MP TPO in 120 min and 240 min that give me better obview of support and resisstent from previos day.

The most important point for me is looking for balance or inbalance. Balance area is if market is in a sideway.

If there are more MP/VP Trader here feel free and lets talk about Entry Strategy here.

Thanks all

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest betrader
Look in all timeframe you have balance areas. Important is to look in biger timeframe where we are. If market is side way i look for extram high or low of this range to take entry based on 1 min chart. I test now TAS Market Profile it is great for breakouts but need to study more becouse i dont like to big stop loos.

Guest betrader
I will post some screen shoots. I also like zo say i stoped live trading ago 4 months becouse i was trading only Eliott Wave since i started trading and now i change last 4 months to MP becouse its the truth of trading.

Guest betrader

The thread is called Trading system and strategy. I want show you all my strategy how i trade (now only demo) and how i use entry for MP.

regards

Guest betrader
and how or where are you going to show us your strategy how you trade?

I will post charts and try to explain my entrys. I trade YM 2 lots. On 1 min is my Risk max 15 ticks.

Guest betrader

hi all i had false trades also but the trades are not based on my rules becouse i have no discipline thats why i dont share it.

however i want to show you an other trade setup what we need to look, big sell presure but this sell presure are buyer look on delta divergence and volumen what do you see?

http://[email protected]/file/yb7sop

Try this my friend i found in my folder.. http://[email protected]/file/f3h5lq (do not forget replace a with @ and 0 with o ).

As i notice AcmeVolumeProfileRange indicator not working in my chart,, this indicator doesnt plot anything...but everything except AcmeVolumeProfileRange work flawlessly.

Hope this thread will continue and our discussion about material and technic will be more depth..because i belive orderflow analysis is the key in reading market sentiment..

Regards.

Denny..sory for my english.. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Windo, such as supports and resistances using only LVN and POC/NPOC or other Key Levels?

Make scalping or intraday trading?

When you see a divergence/reversal on the chart on a important key level where you enter exactly?

I enter into a position by analyzing the orderflow and the order boor, however, the technique is almost identical to mine, make money!

Scalping-RU