Guest betrader

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest betrader
@betrader

just one question :

you have said that "I found now useful if i divide MP TPO in 120 min and 240 min that give me better obview of support and resisstent from previos day"

and I found that in your image——

http://dc696.4shared.com/download/aPlOg9Gz?tsid=20130726-133247-f8511bee

you have many trades in the range 2768-2744 ,

is that mean there are manay relevant SR levels in the range from 2768 to 2744 just in the view of MP TPO in 120/240 min

is that possible ? or you have improve something to pinpoint more exact SR Levels?

or would you please post your SR levels in the MP or VP chart ?

Thanks for your reply .

This setups are based on VWAP and Footprint nothing more. I change something in my strategy becouse i feel OF much better this way. The thing behind TPO of 120/240 is good for SR levels but that its not enuff for Order Flow. You need to understand the way of Order Flow you can learn it with MP TPO or VP or Jigsaw or Footprint. If you understand 80% of orderflow you will get the feeling with the time for entrys. Only time looking on the screen its important ( i recomand jigsaw ! )

regards

Guest betrader
Hi @betrader - Thanks for the pics

Can you tell us what indis you are using and perhaps share the template so we can follow along more easily ?

I use Supperia use search button ;)

Guest betrader

Can somebody tell me if Supperia Tape have error in the patch file becouse it not possible to save the settings as tamplet it clear always the settings which i setup ?

thanks

Guest betrader
Thanks for this - however could you perhaps explain what made you buy at the low or mark up the pic with the important points to note - so we can follow along?

Thanks

I use Order Flow/ Volumen is important to understand in this context and VWAP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...