(REQ)Tutorials on indi cracking

You are better off spending your time learning how to trade and finding your own system that you are comfortable with.

I wouldn't recommend wasting your time on discovering someone else's system, which is probably flawed.

If they're selling it, it's probably not profitable. Profitable systems are not sold openly.

You are better off spending your time learning how to trade and finding your own system that you are comfortable with.

I wouldn't recommend wasting your time on discovering someone else's system, which is probably flawed.

If they're selling it, it's probably not profitable. Profitable systems are not sold openly.

I can agree with that to some extent. :)

• 2 months later...
Guest caliente

Will someone please show us (video) "how to" remove our machine id from a trial indicator before placing in forum for the educators to remove trial restrictions?

Thanks all in advance

Will someone please show us (video) "how to" remove our machine id from a trial indicator before placing in forum for the educators to remove trial restrictions?

Thanks all in advance

Are you sure there is a machine ID hardcoded in the dll? That is not how is usually done. In simple terms, machines IDs are just saved in a database and checked when indicator loads. So when you load an indicator in a chart it takes your machine id and ask the database "does this ID has access?". If NT server finds ID in database, it allows indicator to run. If not, you get that NT error, where you are asked to cotact the vendor with your machine ID.

Everything you want is on YouTube. Here's an educational series of what you are looking for. The one below is part 1 of 6 videos. There are many more of these on YouTube. You can be our forum's next source of educated programs.

Hope people here could post here ebooks

or videos or just posts on how to reverse engineer indicators.

methods of how to look at code and what to look for in

order to educate them.

Thanks.

Edited by Bill Bundle

NT calculates the machine ID at the App startup. It takes the PCs hardware fingerprint and calculates the magic number. Just my 2 cents.

Yes, but that is not related though with how the machine ID is used by vendors and/or indicators. caliente asked how to remove machine id from an indicator dll. I think he believes his machine ID exist inside the code of the trial dll.

Vendors have their special place where they can manually add a machine ID to give users time limited (trial) or unlimited access. They can also remove the access any time by deleting user's machine ID from the "database".

Very rarely machine id's are hardcoded in the dll itself.

I personally never seen trial indicators with user hardcoded machine ID. Most of the time programmers add some "master machine ids" to code, so a license is never asked if the indicators i used on those machines (i am not sure if this is done by the vendor or by the programmer without vendor knowledge, since many times indicators are coded by another person then the one that sells it).

Guest caliente

Hey, thanks for the replies bassmark, omaron

Don't know if anyone will find value but here is the link to a couple of indis I would like to check out past the trial period.

http://www.$end$pace.com/filegroup/nHK53yPn2WPYABkF0sbc7w

$=s

If anyone would remove trial restrictions would be great!

From recent posts seems that futuretrader is creating .cs which I am guessing(seriously guessing, have no clue) never expire. Would be even more awesome. Never the less Thanks in advance if anyone finds the time to rework these and publish for us.

Take care all, and WOW what a great place this is huh!! Gotta love it!!

Hi billbundle thanks for the link/vid will try and learn

Edited by caliente
wanted to add