[REQ] Profitunity home study course_SECOND EDITION_by Bill Wlliams

Hello

can anyone please share Profitunity home study course_SECOND EDITION_by Bill Wlliams.

Please Help Help Help Help Help.

waiting for someone to reply since long time, this is my third post for the same course, but no one is sharing.

Please Help Help Help Help[-O<[-O<[-O<

Thanks a Million

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader

Not sure why you are posting your requests in several threads then starting a new thread. Let's stick to one thread. This prevents confusion, duplications and keeps this forum organized. When you make a request and no one replies, you can't start a new thread for your request.

Original thread: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/20952-Requirements?p=263814#post263814

Hello Florida trader

Thank you for at least reply to the thread, i have post my requirement earlier, because all links are dead in old thread, although no. of people have this course in this forum but then also they are not sharing, they says that their internet is slow so can not upload (I have Private message them ). I am a newbie and learning this course since last 4 months, i have learn the first edition which only works in trending market and it is old one, i am looking for second edition which works in non trending market also. so I request older member like you in this forum to share second edition.

Thank you for paying attention to thread at least.

Trader9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...