(Req) Easy Trader

ebizpro

dk1, I agree with you.....i have not seen anything the reviews this software in any way. Looks like a bunch of squiggy lines to hide price, for them to say it is a system but use at your discreation.

you might be bumping for awhile it doesn`t look like anyone has it

to be honest the charts look a mess with all the 3 systems

and costing 4k ...

Also, most vendors just repackage existing indicators. Their Z-bars are just a type of Renko-Hybrid. There is a keltner channel with a color changing moving average (based on price above or below). Golden Compass plots Macd inversions, the Bias Pivoteer looks like its plotting the small triggerlines (linreg w/ ema), the easy trader buddy is a MacdBB. I can't tell what the specifics of the Easy trader system are based on the videos I've seen. but they do say signal can be customized between 1-12 conservative to aggressive. Someone who takes a 5 day trial asking the right questions could probably figure out all different criteria for each of the settings. You could create a system based on what you learn w/ sharkindicators bloodhound.

Thank you Guys for your feedback. I took the 5 day trail, I thought it was a good system. I tried to talk him down on the price, He came down $200.00 Dollars to ($3795.00) Still way to much to pay! I would like to try to create it as close as possible.

Any thoughts on how to to about doing this

Again, Thanks for all the feedback.

ebizpro (Dan)

• 3 weeks later...