Need help getting this indi to work..Dow......Indictor

tradernate

Here is the Dow... Indicator and I have only futures RT data from a futures only broker. I would like to know how to get this indi to work even using EOD data using 5 min would be good for now. Also since I use CQG data, what data is good and cheap to use this indi real time stock data can yahoo RT work?....Any ideas would be helpful. BTW...the was fixed by the great JMD.

Here is the indi's info link: hxxp://xxx.dowindicator.com/indicator.php

http://www.mediafire.com/?jks9llnwseg2oog

Or just stick a couple grand in a live account with AMP futures and get CQG feed live.

You must be a newbie, I tried this dow indicator garbage years ago like 2006, its the same **** being flogged, its no better than an SMA, its not even worth looking at.

You can actually get free cqg feed from amp. Just join for a cqg trial (use an email not used before, make new yahoo or buy dozen a dime :) )

And if the man wants to try it, let him try. I agree it is probably some cr*p, not sure why you need a dow indicator when you just have the dow index. Plot the YM as priceline on same chart with ES :)

Omaron, I have CQG....my issue is more with NT7 data setup and how to get the data that is needed for the indicator to work. I am not sure how to do that....just wanted to see if anybody could offer a little help....thanks I will keep trying any way.

You can actually get free cqg feed from amp. Just join for a cqg trial (use an email not used before, make new yahoo or buy dozen a dime :) )

And if the man wants to try it, let him try. I agree it is probably some cr*p, not sure why you need a dow indicator when you just have the dow index. Plot the YM as priceline on same chart with ES :)

Edited by tradernate

Trader34, I see why you have been thanked so little for all the posts you have done......I guess its a crime to see how it pulls off a backtested 5 plus profit factor....BTW, I am fairly new to NT, traded retail stocks since 97. Thanks for offering your opinion, next time offer nothing or at least some actual facts based on the subject in question.....

Or just stick a couple grand in a live account with AMP futures and get CQG feed live.

You must be a newbie, I tried this dow indicator garbage years ago like 2006, its the same **** being flogged, its no better than an SMA, its not even worth looking at.

Omaron, I have CQG....my issue is more with NT7 data setup and how to get the data that is needed for the indicator to work. I am not sure how to do that....just wanted to see if anybody could offer a little help....thanks I will keep trying any way.

I never used that indicator, but not sure why would need some special setup. Do they ask you for some specific data or settings? I know some day trading zones indicator only work with couple specific data feeds, which they name, but rest of the indicators i tested didn't have such requirements.