(REQ) the Candle Reaper

Looks like they're using 3 colored stochastics at the bottom & a moving average ...

Need to know what settings they are using for the Stochs & what TF

The TF is 1 Min (optimized)....a forex aquaintence of mine is using it and is making a killing every day but you have to have an ECN account and trading only eur/usd pair due to low spread...the system is protected...I'll see if I can get the settings from him...No..he will not share it for education...but he is very happy with it...as for the moving average...I told him that it looked like the 20 ma...and sure enuf...that's what it was~!

Edited by rick

It looks like the Holy Grail, but these people expect to sell a product just by showing a video of a single trade (which is not even live), no trial nor refund offered? mmmh...:-?

@ rick

How long has your friend been using it for?

He went live right away bc his friend was already trading it..been only @ 2 weeks: from SKYPE:

[8/3/2012 1:08:41 AM] : my trade closed, $12 in 10 sec: it throws not too much signals, average is 2-3 / hour, but those are very reliable

I am using 2-5 pip SL :D and 10 pip TP now

[8/3/2012 1:36:07 AM] : but I can move the lines dinamically with mouse on the chart if I want

[8/3/2012 1:36:22 AM] : very-very nice work

[8/3/2012 1:37:10 AM] I can drag it

[8/3/2012 1:37:23 AM] : and the reverse button is also nice

[8/3/2012 1:38:32 AM] : one click and it closes current trade and opens a new one to oppesit way on a couple of milliseconds

it worth the price, today I have made $93 in ~30 mins :)

Edited by rick

how low is the spread that needed to trade this system? i can only get about 2, and my broke requires a minimum 5 pips difference between current price and sl & pt. i guess i cannot trade this system.

He uses Pepperstone ECN...(0.3 - 0.8)...so, you are right....you cannot trade the 1 min unless you have an ECN acct, however, the EA (which you can buy separate) trades all the timeframes....but honestly, I don't know how well it performs in other timeframes...

Guest FloridaTrader
I have it but will not share with you :D

Question, do you know anything about what this forum is all about? Not starting off on the right foot posting like this. If you don't want to share it, don't state you have it in the first place.

Update: I now see that you're trying to sell the same system by spamming on this forum.

Link: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/19150-Candle-Reaper-hardcore-M1-scalping-system

I doubt the above link will be around much longer scammer. I thank this forum for having a report button so we can alert the forum admin/mods.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Question, do you know anything about what this forum is all about? Not starting off on the right foot posting like this. If you don't want to share it, don't state you have it in the first place.

FT...totally agree...

II should have a F#&K off button along side the thank U....this forum is getting more and more of this attitude from newbies.....

Guest FloridaTrader

Rick, I am thankful that we do have some people on this forum that are helpful and are supportive. Wished we had a scammer title we could put under one's username when we run into people like this...like a reputation button.

Thanks Rick!

how low is the spread that needed to trade this system? i can only get about 2, and my broke requires a minimum 5 pips difference between current price and sl & pt. i guess i cannot trade this system.

Just received this reply in reference to ecn brokers in US

Dear Rick,

We found 2 brokers (please, doublecheck if those really meet the criteria):

- ATCBrokers: commission:$8, spread:0.8

- AlpariUS: commission:$6.15, spread:0.4-0.6

We created a small test and recommend to use the AlpariUS instead of ATCBrokers.

You can check our interesting test result in the attachment.

Best regards,

The Reaper Team

Edited by rick

Just received this reply in reference to ecn brokers in US

Dear Rick,

We found 2 brokers (please, doublecheck if those really meet the criteria):

- ATCBrokers: commission:$8, spread:0.8

- AlpariUS: commission:$6.15, spread:0.4-0.6

We created a small test and recommend to use the AlpariUS instead of ATCBrokers.

You can check our interesting test result in the attachment.

Best regards,

The Reaper Team

hi rick,

did you buy it yet ??

meaning since your buddy runs is succesfull, i bet that must entice you :)

they seem to shroud themselves in secrecy and thats sure not confidence inspiring.

the only forward account i could find so far is nothing to brag home about,

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/miskolci/candle-reaper/367027

kinda agree, besides it's a demo account and results are nothing more than ordinary. the developer not even dare to show their live account. i'll pass this