Your choice:Forex or Hyips?

For me i prefer forex any day because of some reasons. One in forex, your destiny is in your own hands and you can not be scammed. Although you can loose money too in forex. But when you loose money, you will know where you have made a mistake and work towards avoiding the same mistake in the nearest future.

Again some hyip sites too claim that they invest the money in forex. So why not learn that forex too rather than giving my money to someone who will sort of manage it for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Hi! Hyip is my choice. Forex gives to much opportunities and not enough profit than losses, hyip - is stable profit. It can be less than on forex, but more stable. Just monitor the situation and make withdrawals time to time!))) Forex is dead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, Just monitor the situation and make withdrawals time to time!))) Forex is dead.

Arbtrader, I am sorry to say, but if you’re not successful that doesn’t mean others will fail too, so your claim for Forex been dead is as silly as it can get. I believe Forex is one of the best businesses in online world; it’s only us who decide whether we will gain or lose. I have lost in early phase of my life, but now I have learned my lesson and now I have been able to get rewards especially through OctaFX broker, it’s one of the finest brokerage companies in the world!

• 2 weeks later...
Arbtrader, I am sorry to say, but if you’re not successful that doesn’t mean others will fail too, so your claim for Forex been dead is as silly as it can get. I believe Forex is one of the best businesses in online world; it’s only us who decide whether we will gain or lose. I have lost in early phase of my life, but now I have learned my lesson and now I have been able to get rewards especially through OctaFX broker, it’s one of the finest brokerage companies in the world!

Yeah agree forex is not for weak or nervous persons, only patient and hard working can achieve success there. I've been learning trading for 1 year with Hotforex and had about 3 accounts blowups before found a method that ensures consistent profit for me.

I agree dear, I also believe Forex is for people who’re strong at heart and if we’re not that then we shouldn’t be doing it. I am grateful to my broker OctaFX, they’re special by all means and the greatest benefit with them is their low spreads from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, stop out level of just 15%, high margin up to 25% plus there is also smooth platform like cTrader, it’s very special been develop for ECN trading and makes thing work nicely.

• 2 months later...
I agree dear, I also believe Forex is for people who’re strong at heart and if we’re not that then we shouldn’t be doing it. I am grateful to my broker OctaFX, they’re special by all means and the greatest benefit with them is their low spreads from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, stop out level of just 15%, high margin up to 25% plus there is also smooth platform like cTrader, it’s very special been develop for ECN trading and makes thing work nicely.

with it conduct forex business must be serious in order to gain profit and bonus of HiWayFX with the maximum and we can take

• 2 weeks later...
Forex of course,though I have played HYIPS too earlier. Forex is a legit international business involving buying & selling currencies. HYIPS on the other hand,are pure Ponzi schemes whereby the first investors are paid by the money that the latter investors begins and when the owners goals are reached and/or they are no longer able to operate it because of lack of members joining,then they would shut it and run away. Forex on the other hand,is a Financial Market and can't be shut down,though brokers might close due to some reasons. Thus,steer clear of HYIPS unless you know that you really gambling and willing to lose all. Even in Forex,you need to be careful else you would lose all due to its highly risky & unpredictable nature,even though being a legitimate business!

• 4 weeks later...